Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple Overunity Method With Capacitors

Started by trevstar, August 11, 2019, 11:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

Quote from: poynt99 on August 11, 2019, 02:44:30 PM
Yes,
This "new idea" has been beaten to death a few times. There is no gain or OU, or Free Energy of any sort with this.
I did a detailed analysis of cap-to-cap energy transfer years ago. The file is still here.
https://overunity.com/downloads/sa/view/down/209/
I absolutely agree.
OU doesn't exist, 
Perpetual motion doesn't exist,

Free Energy is just the energy that does not have to be paid for but it must come from somewhere
In other words if nature pays for this energy then this is Free Energy.
you may have free food at home. if you're Father pays for it too.

There is no gain nor OU nor any Free Energy or any sort of this in such  capacitor based configuration.
Thank you for your job, as you spend a lot of time to make PDF.

The only what I didn't see there is word impedance.
Resistance is only the property of DC , however it applies to AC only as purely resistive in it's nature <component.>*
Impedance is only the property of  AC characterized by
–XL inductive reactance
–XC capacitive reactance
whenever we are dealing with discharging capacitor we are dealing with AC and impedance- not with the resistance alone.
The same  is with e.g rectangular impulses were leading-edge and trailing edge are AC
and top of an impulse (the highest amplitude) is DC.

note:by word <component.>* we understand purely resistive resistor that does not have any reactive XL  and XC
        Coil in DC, is only resistive and is not  reactive.(no XL)
        Capacitor in DC acts as an open circuit and after is charged or discharged is no longer reactive. (no XC)
Wesley.

norman6538

Stivep said "I absolutely agree.
OU doesn't exist, 
Perpetual motion doesn't exist,

Free Energy is just the energy that does not have to be paid for but it must come from somewhere
In other words if nature pays for this energy then this is Free Energy.
you may have free food at home. if you're Father pays for it too."

But that does not explain the Finsrud machine nor my pendulum that is dropped from 2pm and travels up to noon and falls back to 6pm....
The pendulum secret is in the magnetic spin. When mag polarity is flipped it does not work.

Norman

kolbacict

Quote from: norman6538 on June 22, 2022, 09:40:49 AM
my pendulum that is dropped from 2pm and travels up to noon and falls back to 6pm....
Norman
Not only did you succeed.
Here a friend writes that he also achieved something.
https://overunity.com/19160/overunity-phisics-experiment/msg568232/#msg568232
only to me nothing doesn't work . But I need it more than anyone...

alan

The energy of capacitors is comparable to elastic compression. 

OU is possible, take a magnet, bring an iron ball to its field, and when it starts accelerating, the kinetic energy of the ball increases without energy input, W=F.s work is done. The energy input is EFTV.