Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple Overunity Method With Capacitors

Started by trevstar, August 11, 2019, 11:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trevstar

Well that is INTERESTING
Thanks Artv and Jeg. So I can discharge one cap into the other and run a load and only loose  14% of the charge.  That is promising.  Certainly worth looking into.

Jeg

Quote from: trevstar on August 12, 2019, 10:28:22 AM
.... and only loose  14% of the charge. 

Hi
You should better look at the attached calculator above. Total charges are the same after discharge. Losses take place at the stored energy, because energy depends on the square of the voltage. :)

trevstar

The work I'm trying to do is running a generator/pulsemotor that adds charge to the banks so they don't deplete.
artv

Do you have more info on this?  I have only basic electronics knowledge so please give the simplified version if you could.
Thanks,Trevor

LazerBolts

The circuit seems far too elaborate to work which then would consume effort it appears to be published without providing adequate measurements.

mmm4free

Quote from: trevstar on August 11, 2019, 11:24:48 AM
Hello all.
Has anyone tried the following method or are there any threads on this? I first saw this years ago.
"Make yourself a test set up. Use 2 large low voltage capacitors. Make sure one is about 1/2 the capacity of the other. Charge the smaller one fully and discharge it into the larger one. Take measurements on both before and after discharging them together to see how much power is transferred.
Now do the same with a small bulb in series as you discharge the small cap into the larger one. Measure the power levels in both caps. You will have some light produced and some heat, but the WHOLE charge is transferred to the other capacitor!!"
those paragraphs are quoted from the following site
www.linux-host.org/energy/sgcarter.html

The guy insists that it worked for him. There is some question about if the original charge remains in the smaller cap.    Has this been discussed here already?
Thanks,Trevor

Link is offline, take one of this snapshots.
https://web.archive.org/web/20140501000000*/http://www.linux-host.org/energy/sgcarter.html