Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Creating TPU Steven_Mark

Started by crashangel, September 06, 2019, 02:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo

Quote from: Jeg on September 18, 2019, 07:58:55 AM
Don't you think that this device uses just two collector coils and not control coils at all?

I can not see inside so the only answer i can give is i don't know.
It could be 2 it could be 3 they build many.

We built many, many units with various combinations of collectors during our experimental days.
My colleagues and I have a recollection of about thee hundred being crushed up because they were not the best designs.

Jeg

Quote from: Turbo on September 18, 2019, 11:45:46 AM
I can not see inside so the only answer i can give is i don't know.
It could be 2 it could be 3 they build many.
Looks like a working model. Does anyone see any control coils?? At 8.26 I see some portions with tape. Perhaps there they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26QqUKoQpO4

Turbo

Quote from: Jeg on September 18, 2019, 02:50:43 PM
Looks like a working model. Does anyone see any control coils?? At 8.26 I see some portions with tape. Perhaps there they are.

Its control wiring around each of the collector coils and additionally control wires around all of the coils together.
So it could still be in there, its a guessing game really.
And not all coils used the same configuration model.
It's best to work with what is known then to try and guess the unknown.

Listen, you need to make three coils or so one on top of the other.
But the important thing is to wrap the control coils perpendicularly around the collector coils.
There need to be three of them all the way around.
start them up one at a time each.
First frequency then second harmonic component into the second,then the third.

In many of our designs we use three coils as the collector.
they can be run parallel to give higher current lower voltage output at excitation.
They can be run in series to create high voltage, lower current when reaching the point of excitation.
We have used other multiples of run of wire as well in various units construction.
Most of the most successful units we made had control wiring run or wrapped vertically over the horizontal collector wires.
You can se them in the units in some of the videos under black plastic covering.
They were run perpendicular to the travel of the collector wires.
They were run in multiple segments.

The control wiring is vertically wound in several segments around each of the horizontal collector coils.
Other control wires are wound around all of the horizontal collector coils together.
Through the different control wire and coil wire arrangements you can keep complete control of the unit most of the time.

crashangel

Quote from: Jeg on September 18, 2019, 02:50:43 PM

Someone then realized that the torus blade, even though it is hooded, is very thick and should be about 3 to 4 centimeters .... Watch it while he holds it in his hands.  2:39 in video
As much as I wanted to coat the coil I had initially made, it would never reach the width I watch in the video ...
One question: Coils on top of each other glued together and as much as they have control coils would not disturb or undo the induction of the next? It seems that it is necessary to have an airy space between each coils with their respective controls ... I did not get to see any construction of this type. What do you think, is there any logical sense in electronics and would it be plausible to build a device using this feature?

crashangel

Quote from: Jeg on September 18, 2019, 02:02:35 AM
Like keshe coils (first image). When current flows we have a growing magnetic field in two planes. In the document you uploaded, SM called it as a ball shape magnetic field (due to rotation). Think of the shape of a normal inductor which creates the classic donut flux shape magnetic field but... rotating. (Second image). The overall shape would be indeed like a ball.
An other reason that points to a physical connection is simply that there is no induction between two perpendicular coils. What ever frequency someone uses at his control coils there is no way to affect the collector coils.

What makes me wonder is SM's statement about the correct set of frequencies depending on the circumference of the device. Difficult for me to comprehend it except... if his collectors are just one turn around the ciscumference. If they consist of more than one turns in series, then i find it more appropriate to go with the total length of the coils and not by the circumference.

In general i think that it is a game of trying to magnify a stationery wave by using some of its harmonics. 1-3-5 as mentioned in previous page look quite convincing for doing this. But needs synchronization between frequency components of cource!

Regards

I've been thinking of just nano-coating the wires ... so that the plasma would flow like a river above the copper wire ... I've already created some devices like this ... unlike the shape you can always measure some voltage. ... I don't know if I made a torus-shaped coil even if the control coils would be able to excite the collecting coil .... but surely I'm still curious because if on keshe devices there is a field flowing and creating magnetic lines I could somehow study how they are doing freely without an initial kick being present ... Maybe with much less voltage could make the coil get in the way ... I don't know, it's still a theory and if the control coil works. ..