Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Creating TPU Steven_Mark

Started by crashangel, September 06, 2019, 02:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo

And on a side note i would advice you to stick to the documentation AND TO STAY AWAY FROM BRUCE for as far as possible.
It's a dead end.

Also and this is important, i would advice you to stick to the documentation, and do not try to compare to another technology or device, or to try and explain the device.
Those attempts are futile, in stead stick to the documents and use the WYSIWYG approach.

The docs never make any mention of a plasma but it does mention atomic, you can use keywords to search for things.

The coil configuration is in there and the fact that the frequency's have a harmonic relationship, and that something happens at a specific frequency combination, which is realted to the diameter or circumference of the collector coil.

This is a decent amount of information to get you started.

You do not have to listen to others.
You do not have to look at other devices.
You do not have to look for possible operational mechanism.

Everything you add will only result in more doubt and or more confusion.
You best bet would be to do exactly what the man wrote.

crashangel

Quote from: Turbo on September 16, 2019, 11:56:14 AM
And on a side note i would advice you to stick to the documentation AND TO STAY AWAY FROM BRUCE for as far as possible.
It's a dead end.

Also and this is important, i would advice you to stick to the documentation, and do not try to compare to another technology or device, or to try and explain the device.
Those attempts are futile, in stead stick to the documents and use the WYSIWYG approach.

The docs never make any mention of a plasma but it does mention atomic, you can use keywords to search for things.

The coil configuration is in there and the fact that the frequency's have a harmonic relationship, and that something happens at a specific frequency combination, which is realted to the diameter or circumference of the collector coil.

This is a decent amount of information to get you started.

You do not have to listen to others.
You do not have to look at other devices.
You do not have to look for possible operational mechanism.

Everything you add will only result in more doubt and or more confusion.
You best bet would be to do exactly what the man wrote.

Hmmm ... understood ...
It really seems to be the right thing to do ....
One more question I know I'll need before building a new device ...
How do I find out or calculate how often I will be using my pickup coil?

would anyone have any examples of the dimensions or documentation of a constructed coil that generated some kind of passing result? Following in someone's footsteps seems reliable and would also help a lot from the same point where a gap lies to be resolved ...

Thanks...

icarus

An easy way to create 3 individually controllable frequencies is to use arduino.
I am attaching a very simple code that allows you to have 3 frequencies adjustable from 40 Hz to 2 MHz with duty cycle variable from 1 to 99%.

If you add a potentiometer (connected to the arduino output pin with the other two arms on the ground and positive) you can adjust the frequency on the fly. Same thing for duty cycle.

Before connecting mosfets use optocouplers, if you want them to last.

I have used it keeping a fixed (fundamental) frequency and determining the other two as third and fifth, as if it were a major music chord. As usual, no result.

Ciao

Icarus

Jeg

Quote from: icarus on September 17, 2019, 08:42:49 AM
An easy way to create 3 individually controllable frequencies is to use arduino.
I am attaching a very simple code that allows you to have 3 frequencies adjustable from 40 Hz to 2 MHz with duty cycle variable from 1 to 99%.

If you add a potentiometer (connected to the arduino output pin with the other two arms on the ground and positive) you can adjust the frequency on the fly. Same thing for duty cycle.

Before connecting mosfets use optocouplers, if you want them to last.

I have used it keeping a fixed (fundamental) frequency and determining the other two as third and fifth, as if it were a major music chord. As usual, no result.

Ciao

Icarus

Thanks a lot for this offer. Unfortunately it seems that it didn't uploaded right. But you can copy paste the code on a post here if you have some time. :)

Turbo:

Thanks for the pdf. You mentioned about a link between control coils and collector. Do you mean a physical link? It would have some meaning as SM spoke about vortex and rotating magnetic fields in two planes. Also it would be really much appreciated if you could upload the missing info that you mentioned about.

Regards
Jeg

Turbo

Quote from: Jeg on September 17, 2019, 10:24:55 AM
Thanks a lot for this offer. Unfortunately it seems that it didn't uploaded right. But you can copy paste the code on a post here if you have some time. :)

Turbo:

Thanks for the pdf. You mentioned about a link between control coils and collector. Do you mean a physical link? It would have some meaning as SM spoke about vortex and rotating magnetic fields in two planes. Also it would be really much appreciated if you could upload the missing info that you mentioned about.

Regards
Jeg

Yes it's a physical link.

Most of the most successful units we made had control wiring run or wrapped vertically over the horizontal collector wires.
You can se them in the units in some of the videos under black plastic covering.
They were run perpendicular to the travel of the collector wires.
They were run in multiple segments.

each segment could be fed a different frequency individually and
or from a collector section to help perpetuate the oscillationand
control.

This probably is some sort of feedback loop to feed back power back into the field to increase it's intensity or to force a directional component.
I do not want to go into a deep theory but i will say this:

The field around a coil grows and shrinks, as such it does not have a real directional component it just increases and decreases in it's intensity.

If your goal was to create a directional field you would have to use another coil to push or pull this growing and shrinking field.
Steven referred to this as squeezing the hose;

You know, it is very similar to the idea of a long garden hose.
Picture a hose with water in it.
If you pick up one end and move along the length of the hose you will move the water constantly along in the direction you are moving.
You could also squeeze the hose in the direction to move the water along as well.
And you could do both to control the movement of the water more precisely.
You can think of the movement of water as the movement of electrons through the collector coils.

Another method to create a directional movement is when you switch from coil to coil, the minimum number required for a definite direction will be 3.

When you cut the current on a coil it will produce a high voltage spike.
This spike is the high speed imploding magnetic field, which collapses into the coil that generated it.
It doesn't really have a directional component because it shrinks evenly fast at all sides at the same time.
If you were to have the ability to control this implosion and force (or fire) it in one direction over a wire, by using other fields, the results could be unexpected.

I came to this conclusion after the transformer experiment.
Steven wrote:

Anyway, I have taken a high voltage power supply as follows:
500 v-0-500 v 300 mV plate transformer run it through a full wave silicon circuit then run it through a 5U4 electron tube rectifier.
Now you know that the 5U4 requires 5 volts AC at 3 amps for its heater to gather the electrons and complete the circuit.
Well, I measured the output from the tube and the result is 500 volts DC at 250 mV.
The loss is due to the high impedance of the tube and its limited ability to dissipate more than 250 mA..
The point I wish to make here is that also along with the 500 volt DC is, yes, you guessed it, the 5 volts three amp AC current!
They are both completely independent of each other except for some very interesting things I will mention to you some other
time..

First of all, obviously you can have several different output components in the power output signal.
You can have DC and AC together without any problem.

In this example you can find the following clue:
One half of the AC cycle the current is moving in the same direction or polarity, as the DC voltage, while the other half of the AC sine wave, the current will run in opposite direction from the DC voltage.

The DC voltage is dominating because it is at a much stronger level, so although the AC current runs in opposing direction in one half of the sine wave cycle, the result is always moving in one direction, the direction of the DC.

You could describe the useable current output of my coil as DC but with some hash in it.

You can have DC and AC together without any problem.

Another element is that when you power up a coil with a constant DC voltage, the field becomes polarized.
The way it was explained to me is that (most) of the electrons spins inside metals will all line up in the same direction either at 0 or 180 degrees.
And then, in that polarized field, these spins can be precisely controlled by applying a high frequency RF field.
This ties into nuclear magnetic resonance, i didn't want to go there, but here we are.

The multiple frequencies traveling around the coils are of too high a frequency to provide for any motive effort.
They are only a means to achieve an end.

In the early units magnets were used to constitute the polarized DC field, in fact Steven was working with speakers and (double) voice coils which are also inside of a strong permanent magnetic field, and he was trying to create spatial sound effects, which incorporated feeding noise and delayed signals into these coils, somewhat later Steven wrote about 15 inch speakers, alas, the TPU is a gigantic nuclear powered triple voicecoil.

This is what happens when you start to theorize about the things that could be, and it is also why i mentioned sticking to the script, because in reality we just don't know.
But the man mentioned the atomic energy commission and a nuclear connection so thats been my primary direction of thought.

If it is, then it should not be hard to find, but it requires a definite and very targeted approach in taking on the correct sequence of actions that will eventually lead to the discovery of the so sought after result.

I will look for the archives.