Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Have you gotten an electric Smart Meter? Has your electric bill gone up?

Started by e2matrix, September 06, 2019, 07:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

overcurrent

Quote from: e2matrix on September 07, 2019, 12:15:54 AM
Thanks for your input on that.   If I may ask what area or state do you live in?   It seems many stories I've read report anything from moderate increases in bills to more than double the amount in monthly bills.   Have you compared monthly bills to the same month in a previous year when you had a standard analog meter?   

It is my belief they would not be investing in much more expensive meter equipment unless it could make them more money.  I'm sure the smart meter push is all about money and corporate greed.

Just on of many web sites with info on this:   https://stopsmartmeters.org/

I missed this question, I live in New Hampshire and my monthly bill has stayed within 30.00 dollars compared to last year but we had utility rates go up recently also.

shylo

Yes ~30%, When the green indicator is on the meter is reading.
They told me it was for more accurate monitoring, but they still estimate when the red is on.
They still come to my house and check the meter. That's was supposed to be eliminated.
Big scam.
artv

e2matrix

Thanks overcurrent and shylo for the reports.   Yes 5G is another deal they will be pushing on us that has some big question marks around it.   

It sure would be a great time to have an alternate energy device capable of powering a home now.   Seems there are a couple in the works but not fully there yet.   If battery tech would advance a little more solar (which has gotten a lot cheaper) would be a good option.   But batteries that can handle high power drain like big air conditioning and electric stoves tend to get very expensive.

e2matrix

Best information and video yet on this subject - a well worth must see professionally done video:

https://youtu.be/8ZTiT9ZSg3Q

overcurrent

Yes good video I just wonder why we don't see this info on main stream tv but oh yea I know the answer to that. They would of been better off hardening the grid from emp's and cme's instead they give us something that can harm you physically, mentally and monetarily and it is the same old questions is it unintended consequences , planned or just greed.