Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Quantum Receiver".

Started by synchro1, December 06, 2019, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Lidmotor has identified the Music Coil as an L-3 coil. He's running the wireless transmitter off a 12 volt D.C. battery and a cool transistor, not 24 A.C. transformer volts with a heat sink! Plus he says the coil works great.

I guarantee you that this "Music Coil" would help illuminate an Avramenko type Stiffler diode bridge from a signal generator like the videos.

sm0ky2

What does LidMotors Stiffler set-up have to do with 13.56 million cycles per second?
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

synchro1

Watch this: Lidmotor's running a 110 volt LED panel at full brightness from a 9 volt battery. COP has to be over 10,000. This circuit will illuminate the LED panel with 9 volts through a "Music Coil".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqsVQPLXi3E&t=7s

This 9 volt Crystal circuit could illuminate a Stiffer diode loop. The question haunts us; How many "Diode Loops" can be fully lit by the same field? Stiffer demonstrated that multiple diode loops reinforce each other and grow even brighter as more LEDS are added due to capacitance resonance.

However; The focus of this thread is the "Quantum Telegraph" not the "OU loop".

synchro1

Skywatcher appears to be really confused because he said the "Music Coil" was lower in frequency because the wire was finer. This is backwards!

Anyone can see that Lidmotor's L-3 Stifler SEC coil is very close in size to the "Music Coil". Skywatcher said he estimated the (SRF) of the "Music Coil" at 3.5 Mhz because the coil is smaller is exactly backwards because it would need to be three times as large to be that much lower in Hertz.

Lidmotor shows how to tune the air core coils with a ferrite core by increasing the coil's inductance when penetrating the air core with the ferrite rod thereby lowering the frequency. Just like increasing the size of a capacitor would lower the frequency in an LC tank. Increasing either Henries of inductance or Farads of capacitance lowers LC frequency, and the inverse is the same; Reduction of either value will increase frequency.

synchro1

Watch the Input Voltage when this tester illuminates an additional 120 volt panel of LED's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3bjYHG1jfg&feature=youtu.be