Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Quantum Receiver".

Started by synchro1, December 06, 2019, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Both the transmitter and the receiver need a 13.56 Mhz crystal. Only then can we hope to modulate the amplitude and phase in one and get the isomorphic signature in the twin.

Toolofcortex

Can you make a paint drawing with as much detail as possible?

Box diagram.

Organize all your stuff.

To me this looks extremely complicated, for Dr stiffler to say its hard is a bit of a bummer, so I need all the help I can get.

But that dont mean its no good, I just think it would be better if you layed out your thoughts in a more compact manner.

However, if the guy who initiated me to this idea is acting like an uncooperative autist dude, I might as well totally ignore all of it.

You seemed to have studied this alot. Your failed experiment, what was the setup? What would you like to improve?

synchro1

The "Magnetic Field" is both inside and outside of the magnet, or coil. The "Static Field" is both inside and outside of the magnet or coil too.

We can sense the "Magnetic Field" as physical pressure. We cannot sense the "Static Field" because it is not in the physical World. The static field is infinite voltage. It's in the background, everywhere from the the onset of the Universe. We refer to it as: Quanta, Ether, Vacuum, Plenum etc.

Two resonate "Static Field" Frequencies are both separate and identical when viewed from their different dimensional perspectives. Two magnets and two crystals resonating their static fields simultaneously at the same frequency is not anything we really need a detailed drawing to help describe. (I'll attempt one anyway)

People find this intermediate level project difficult because they keep trying to run electrical current into it, with an incomplete understanding of the "Static Field". There's really nothing to it!

"Magnetism is Matter" and "Static Field is Energy". They exchange states at the boundary layer of the magnet with a power ratio of E=MC2 at 13.56 Mhz. These rates and power ratios are the same in the Earth's core and at the center of the Galaxy.

Stienmetz conceived of this Unified Field Theory, and Einstien applied it to the Physical Universe. There is no room for "Counter Space" in Einstien's theory!

13.56 is the frequency of the Mass Energy exchange in the Galactic and Quanta LC tank, and very close to a Mayan sacred number: 52X260. (Plus the 13 Moon Day out of time leap year factor: 13X28=364-365.25=1.25 .25X4=1).

P.S.

I brought this Mayan divisor up to Dr. Stiffler once. and he assured me he didn't get it to add up that way as a connivance.

synchro1

We are modulating Non-Magnetic energy. Magnetism has an insulating strength of a 90 degree Lorentz force to energy. Magnetism is a wall to energy.

There exists a Macro Quanta and a Micro Quanta with no difference between them. Photon's are nothing more then frequencies in the Quanta. Light travels in a field of Infinite Energy. This same "Infinite Energy" field is in the micro plane we use to Quantum compute through. Stiffler's "Static Field" frequency obeys the laws of Quantum Physics, not our customary ones.

Modulating the amplitude of a Stiffer frequency in a broadcaster and detecting a reaction in a reciever, generating it's own wave in resonance, would amount to a major (Quantum) advance in our sciences of power and communication.

Both Dr. Stiffler and Lidmotor supply plenty of schematics. The challenge presented here in this thread is to construct two units and attempt a signal transfer.

Toolofcortex

No time to watch lidmotor or Stiffler, wouldnt know where that schematic is at.

Why dont you include that in a paint diagram, to go along with these boring lines of text.