Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ZPower Recent Technology Demonstrations /dicussions [hopefully experiments]

Started by ramset, January 12, 2020, 09:27:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

seemed in 2005 discussions were had here with Stefan and principle [ Reed Huish] in ZPower about some TPU info ?and not disclosing ??
like a whodunit or Didwhat ??who is Dr,Benjamin [chief demonstrator in new videos ?

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

justawatt

Quote from: Toolofcortex on January 12, 2020, 12:05:32 PM
This might be real.

The N-Machine and the Tewari thing was fraud.

I remember seeing this video like 10 years ago and then forgot about it it seems, with all the over-information I thought Stanley Meyers was the solution.

Hi i am from India 5 years before i have met Tewari he is from Bangalore India.
He has presented his technology to one of the biggested generator manufacturers in india.
They has test report showing overunity.
I have talk to him but he said is the company is afraid to lauch his product. Last year i heard his machine is still with this company.
Free energy exist problem is the inventors are not rich that they can kauch the product by them self.
If you don't believe in overunity just quit this site.
I have seen his machine my self i have seen atleast 12 machines my self. The problem is they don't know what to do with their device.

Tewari said if you want to know his work first go through Newman book then his vortex technology.

If don't believe in overunity just quit this site.bast.

Toolofcortex

This is simply false information that was recycled and fed to you.

What you saw was a similar scheme to the Earth engine.

Tewari, De Palma and Newman were all frauds, everything they said was total garbage and has nothing to do with this.

ZPower is true working technology, dont mix up this real technology with the frauds above its a humiliation.

Just this guy's watch is worth Newman's bungalow.

skywatcher

Quote from: justawatt on January 12, 2020, 02:57:39 PM
Free energy exist problem is the inventors are not rich that they can kauch the product by them self.

Open-sourcing everything is the only way to get such things out for wide use by the public.
Even if you patent it, it will be stolen anyway (if it really works).
If it works, even if only 1% of the users will give you 1$ you will get rich.

The real problem is: There are NO working 'overunity' devices. This is my opinion until i will see one with my own eyes.

Toolofcortex

Tewari's son came to the US, after his father's death.

What were the results?

There was even instructions from energeticforum.com?

On a banner...

Free energy right here, on special, florescent lighting everywhere.

Sure bro...