Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joe cell successful Replication

Started by lltfdaniel1, December 25, 2006, 11:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tompikatom

Dear Cheesy

Are you the invertor of the Joe Cell?
I have made the cell, but I don't know charging the water.
could you help me?

I am writeing this mail from EU, I am learning the englis languange just now!
I hope, you will understand this text.

Thanks.

tompikatom

chessnyt

Hello Tompikatom,

I am not the inventor of the Joe Cell.  The inventor’s name is Joe Booker (who will have nothing to do with building Joe Cells or giving advice anymore) who was silenced by the threats of people who stand to lose a great deal of revenue should water (or any other clean and inexpensive form of energy) become a replacement fuel source to petroleum based fuels.

I decided at the beginning of the project to proceed with the posting of instructions in the order that the instructions are written.  The reason for this is to avoid confusion for others building the cell and also to avoid repeating the same instructions more than once. 

Your English is fine and I do not have any problem understanding you.  I visited the link that you gave but was unable to view the pictures of your cell. 

Lastly, I would just like to ask Oscar if he is ready for the next instruction.  Are you out there, Oscar?

Regards,

Chess Knight

OscarMeyer

Quote from: chessnyt on February 07, 2009, 02:43:10 AM
Hello Tompikatom,

I am not the inventor of the Joe Cell.  The inventor’s name is Joe Booker (who will have nothing to do with building Joe Cells or giving advice anymore) who was silenced by the threats of people who stand to lose a great deal of revenue should water (or any other clean and inexpensive form of energy) become a replacement fuel source to petroleum based fuels.

I decided at the beginning of the project to proceed with the posting of instructions in the order that the instructions are written.  The reason for this is to avoid confusion for others building the cell and also to avoid repeating the same instructions more than once. 

Your English is fine and I do not have any problem understanding you.  I visited the link that you gave but was unable to view the pictures of your cell. 

Lastly, I would just like to ask Oscar if he is ready for the next instruction.  Are you out there, Oscar?

Regards,

Chess Knight

Chessnyt,

I am ready for the next instruction.  I don't know why you couldn't see the pictures on that guys site with the cell. There is 3 pics there and you should be able to see them. Maybe your computer is being blocked or something but I saw them right away.  It took me a while to get the welding done because I don't have a tig welder so I had them welded for me profesionally. 

Oscar

tompikatom

Chessnyt,

Thank you the answer.I should be to listen.

Tom.