Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joe cell successful Replication

Started by lltfdaniel1, December 25, 2006, 11:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OscarMeyer

Quote from: chessnyt on January 12, 2009, 11:26:18 PM
Hello Oscar,

I must say I was a little skeptical at first but after having seen the video, I can see that it works and works pretty well. 

I'm in Oscar.  I'm going to set aside some time to join you in this project as it looks very promising.  We can compare notes on the best way to build the Joe Cell step by step.

I do believe that the powers that be not only want to stop the “Joe Cell Builders” because it works but also because of its simplistic design.  It doesn’t require any fancy or elaborate electronic circuitry making it extremely easy to replicate providing you stick to the proven designs like the one in the video you posted.

I’m going to post some pictures I found of a deconstructed cell that closest resembles the one in the video that was working.

Sincerely,

Joe 

This site is so cool.  I love watching all these different people of so many different backgrounds and countries coming together for the good of the human race.  Thank you Chessnyt!!  Glad to be working with you.  I have a good feeling about this. 

I enjoyed your advice on bug crushing too.  Getting rid of unwanted ears is good peace of mind.  If anyone chooses to join us, feel free.  It's not a closed loop project.  Let us begin!!!!!

Oscar

chessnyt

Hello Oscar,

I look forward to working with you as well.  Together is the key.  If we succeed at this endeavor we have begun together, the world will benefit greatly and the obsolete oil industry will fall and forever lose its iron grip on the energy dependant planet we all share.

I’ve seen many other promising technologies here and elsewhere on the internet but unfortunately, selfishness, secrecy, proprietarism and outright greed have hindered them from ever becoming a reality for the world to benefit from. 

As far as the “bug crushing” advice, I have left out one important detail.  When you discover any form of a transmitter, you should not destroy it or report it to the authorities.  In fact, you should not tamper with the device at all.  The key is to never let on that you are aware it is present.  Planted bugs can benefit you immensely if you follow my advice.

You can exploit the eavesdropping device by using it to disseminate false information.  For example, staging a conversation in which you express with regret that your device has failed and you have no hopes of getting it to ever work properly.  Be creative but just don’t get carried away.  If you are too far fetched in your false information campaign, these people will figure this out.  Try to stick to things that can not be easily verified.

Anyways, the next step is to determine materials and size specifications. 

Just remember that when you don’t get what you really want, you get an education (just ask Edison if he were still alive).  He failed over 1000 times in 1000 different experiments before he got the light bulb right.

Sincerely,

Joe   

pese

Link ist deletet
can i heve the pic
pese@marsmail.de
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

chessnyt

Dear Pese,

I am very sorry that many of the links that have been previously posted in this thread have either been deleted or blocked by people who do not want you to see this working Joe Cell set of photos.  I would have posted them here directly, but the photo file sizes are too large and this site will not allow me to put them up.

Try this alternate link for color photos of the cell.  There are about 5 here I believe:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=372099667

OscarMeyer

Quote from: chessnyt on January 14, 2009, 11:58:59 PM
Dear Pese,

I am very sorry that many of the links that have been previously posted in this thread have either been deleted or blocked by people who do not want you to see this working Joe Cell set of photos.  I would have posted them here directly, but the photo file sizes are too large and this site will not allow me to put them up.

Try this alternate link for color photos of the cell.  There are about 5 here I believe:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=372099667

The pictures are very good!  Have you determined the specs on the cylinders?  I'm going shopping for the parts and need a list of materials.

I noticed the blocked or deleted links here and elsewhere on the net.  I can see it's not a coincidence.  I'm glad at least one person is brave enough to build this with me.  Many people freak out when it comes to bullys. 

Oscar