Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ruslan self runner

Started by justawatt, January 31, 2020, 10:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justawatt

justawatt

citfta

Hi justawatt,

Please reduce the size of the image in your second post so it fits the format of the thread.

Why are you calling the circuit in your first post a self-runner?  As soon as you disconnect the 9 volt source the circuit will stop.

Carroll

Void

Ruslan has said in the past that Akula was very tricky and that this circuit is basically
some sort of trick. Ruslan said the circuit self runs, but that the ferrite core gets destroyed
(crumbles away) after running for a while. Ruslan didn't elaborate on why the ferrite core
gets destroyed like that after running for some time. Sounds like possibly some sort of galvanic
battery effect might be at play if the ferrite core breaks down and crumbles after running for a while,
if Ruslan was telling the truth.

Akula did wrap a strip of copper foil around the ferrite core from what I recall. I think iron has a
galvanic voltage around -0.65V and copper has a galvanic voltage around -0.35V, so that is only a
voltage difference of about 0.3V, but if that generated galvanic current was pulsed though a coil it might
be enough to power a low power switching circuit for quite some time. If you have a galvanic battery with
iron being more negative than copper, which metal electrode will get eaten, the iron or the copper electrode?
If it is the more negative electrode that gets eaten, then that might be an explanation of why the ferrite
core disintegrated (assuming Ruslan was telling the truth about the ferrite core disintegrating is his replication test). 

Edit: I just looked it up, and it is apparently the least noble metal electrode that deteriorates in a galvanic reaction
between two electrodes. That means it would be the iron that would deteriorate in a iron-copper galvanic reaction.
So that may possibly explain why the iron or ferrite core eventually disintegrated in Ruslan's replication test, and why the circuit
was able to self run for some time.