Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple and powerful principle

Started by nix85, March 17, 2020, 07:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floor

So....

I don't think at all, that we should "give up" on looking at or for over untiy or free energy or
alternative energy designs and so on.

I say let's keep on keepen on !

best wishes to all
      floor
    ps
nice posts / links LankaIV

nix85

Quote from: andrea on January 24, 2021, 03:01:39 AM

Where is the overunity?
The gain that you could get by transforming the potential energy of the object when it's lifted to the top, is the same of the energy that you have to spend for refill with the same quantity of water the top of the "tower", before to open the valves and make the system start again.
The object, lifting up in the column of water, make an identical amount of water to go down on the bottom. The water that is going down has a specific weight that is the same,  no, a little more of the object's weight (otherwise the object wouldn't lift). When you close the valves to recover the object in the upper side (and then maybe make it fall to move a generator transforming the Ep in real energy ecc ecc), instead of the object remains an equal amount of air. How do you refill that, without consuming the same quantity of energy?
I hope I am wrong, I really would like to see an overunity sample. So please answer me.
Interesting principle, indeed.
Bye

Wrong, you don't have to refill, only open and close 2 valves. Any weight to any height.

forest

Right.Open two valves and a little push then the problem might be to fall back this weight to the bottom.

nix85

Why would that be a problem, once on top you just got to lift it over the pool wall. Small electric motor can do that and could be automated.

nix85

interesting similar principle with compressed air
as u can see air is injected at the bottom
and immediately cylinders are rotated trapping the air
making em buoyant, at the top air is released

https://youtu.be/7-5qd7bEiqA?t=752

ofc, again, i don't suggest anyone follow this
primitive principle with so many better ones out there