Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Coronavirus CURE ?? Trials start in NY Tuesday 3/24/ 20 and Australia

Started by ramset, March 23, 2020, 01:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Treated 350 patients so far 100% success [3-4 hrs breathing restored]

I see he used [not uesd] Verpies Zinc protocol / method [ 1-2-3  " Knock out Punch"
Shared by member Duncan
https://www.independentsentinel.com/doctor-treated-350-cov-19-patients-with-100-success-using-the-drug-the-media-hates/
some say video is blocked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=7h9UXkDaI5A&feature=emb_title
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

ramset

Quote from: PhysicsProf on Today at 15:21:28     Question regarding hydroxychloroquine + anti-biotics --  does this work against coronavirus? 
I seek a scientific answer, not a "politically correct" answer.

Verpies responce Quote
It is a leading question. The plus sign suggests that hydroxychloroquine somehow potentiates antibiotics.  It doesn't.

There is only one antibiotic that independently impedes the replication of the SARS-CoV-2, the Azithromycin.
...and Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine are merely ionophores that facilitate the transport of Zinc 2+ ions across the bilipid walls of human cells.
It is these Zinc 2+ ions that are responsible for the inhibition of the viral Replicase (RdRP). So the best results are achieved by first opening the ionophores with Hydroxychloquine followed by Zinc ion supplementation by inhalation 4h later.

You can find references to scientific papers about this, e.g. in video #32 and subsequent ones on this channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/MEDCRAMvideos/videos
Thanks Grandma

ramset

It is my opinion this information could save lives.HCQ or Hydro[xy]chloroquine [ingredient in Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis and Malaria meds]]
can be converted to Aerosol form for inhaling  [much better for applying to areas
effected by Virus [respiratory system]this conversion will allow 200MG pill to treat more persons.

place 200MG pill into 100CC distilled water ,let dissolve while stirring... pour dissolved mixture thru a coffee filter into 2000CC distilled water... mix thoroughly ...load 10CC [approx] into a cold ultrasonic inhaler [NOT a thermal one] and breathe medication.
Important addendum HCQ is ineffective on persons deficient in ZINC "//  preferable zinc supplementation ROA is zinc acetate by inhalation 4 hours after the HCQ
//
// Zinc acetate ?  QuotePure zinc metal dissolved in pure acetic acid yields zinc acetate. The acetate ion is quite mild.

Ultrasonic Vaping is a good route of administration if it is diluted 1:10000 or more.
Thermal Vaping is not so good because its high temperature renders the chemicals more reactive and irritating and will decompose others such as the hydroxychloroquine. azithromycin and nicotianamine.

Also if medicines made into aerosol form ...dose size 500 times smaller than oral dosing
end quote
Thanks Grandma

ramset

Thanks Grandma

onepower

Ramset
QuoteDr at ICU in Manhattan gives good advice .
Seems the "cure" is in our own hands !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YitWZj9QhdQ

The most intelligent people have all left NY because the toxic environment and absurd population density all but ensured it was going to be ground zero in any pandemic. If not this one then the next one or the one after that and wealth has little value when your six feet under.

Sodom and Gomorrah come to mind when I think about NY and man was not meant to live in such overpopulated and toxic conditions.