Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Coronavirus CURE ?? Trials start in NY Tuesday 3/24/ 20 and Australia

Started by ramset, March 23, 2020, 01:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: e2matrix on July 28, 2020, 02:30:41 PM

1. Excellent video Chet.   Solid proof IMO of a cure and proof there is no reason for the vaccine bullshit. ..2. she has cured 350 patients with Hydroxychloroguine ...

This is real "Amateur Hour".
1. Proof? Where are your double blind trial results?.
2. Most covid-19 people recover with NOTHING WHATSOEVER. The problem is the very sizeable number who don't..
Idiots who have no concept of the scientific method are bringing themselves into ridicule, which doesn't matter. But unfortunately they also bring contempt down on this web site.

ramset

EDIT https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

12 pages of IMO the best barometer we have at this time [deaths per capita or million
after the first 3 pages...in the next 9 pages....look at those with the best results...we need to hear from Haiti and many other shining examples...[dense populations and incredibly low death rates [compared to first 3 pages of stat sheet.

Paul  As a rule Dr.s are not your typical knee jerk "idiots"or amateurs  ...a ridiculous amount of time attaining their degree... as well to become established in the field...to say they would not be aware of proper protocols to establish credible test procedures  [probably second day of med school and thousand times thereafter ]??your making a joke ?
something is indeed off ...I know early on Australia was using this protocol and folks I spoke with there
were stupefied by the denial elsewhere.[hardly any cases in OZ compered to rest of planet.although recently west coast has flare ...however mortality rate is not there ..

I will Ring Dansie this week and ask him for his opinion from that side of the planet...
He does have a fully staffed lab now filled with engineers and scientists...and has been one of the most conservative persons when it comes to conspiracy stuff .
and I believe Australia has 6 deaths per million......in the middle of their flu/sick season??
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Johan_1955

Its clear a sort of disrespect-full play from one side, a other side is blind like Love Slaves, a 3 party is trying to find the true:

Paul-R

Quote from: Johan_1955 on July 29, 2020, 05:25:38 AM
Its clear a sort of disrespect-full play from one side, a other side is blind like Love Slaves, a 3 party is trying to find the true:
Drugs are usually developed for a purpose. In this case, it was for Malaria. Using a drug for a condition that it is not meant for can be , at best tricky, and at least, downright dangerous.

Paul-R

Quote from: ramset on July 28, 2020, 09:25:44 PM

Paul  As a rule Dr.s are not your typical knee jerk "idiots"or amateurs  ...a ridiculous amount of time attaining their degree...
Yes, but whereas they might have been taught someting about the coronavirus family, they will know nothing about Covid-19 because it had not been discovered.