Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dr.Steven Greer "Close encounters movie 4/7/20

Started by ramset, April 05, 2020, 12:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

https://siriusdisclosure.com/cseti-papers/
https://fas.org/blogs/secrecy/2010/10/invention_secrecy_2010/
QuoteMost of the listed technology areas are closely related to military applications.  But some of them range more widely.

Thus, the 1971 list indicates that patents for solar photovoltaic generators were subject to review and possible restriction if the photovoltaics were more than 20% efficient.  Energy conversion systems were likewise subject to review and possible restriction if they offered conversion efficiencies "in excess of 70-80%."

One may fairly ask if disclosure of such technologies could really have been "detrimental to the national security," or whether the opposite would be closer to the truth.  One may further ask what comparable advances in technology may be subject to restriction and non-disclosure today.  But no answers are forthcoming, and the invention secrecy system persists with no discernible external review.

So basically any high efficiency energy patent could be deemed secret if it is "detrimental to the national security,". Strange that any real democracy would not only gag inventors but declare the parameters for secrecy a secret, lol. What a farce and the people in these agencies have zero credibility and should be regarded as criminals in my opinion. They are criminals because they do not serve our interests nor mankind's and they attempt to deceive or obstruct for personal gain which is fraud.

As well, the patent process was not invented to solely protect inventors. The Patent process was invented to benefit mankind by having more people avoid secrecy and share there ideas knowing they had some protection. As such the spirit of all patents is to share ideas openly for the benefit of mankind and any protections or limitations are an after thought. So we should be clear that when the patent office obstructs any Free Energy patents not only is it criminal but also a violation of there mandate and oath of office.

Fortunately there is no law or requirement saying we must patent anything and talking about or sharing FE ideas falls under the laws of free speech. It would seem to me there is little stopping anyone from openly sharing whatever they want within the realm of free speech. What are they going to do, say we cannot talk about certain things like some communist banana republic?... good luck with that.

Regards

ramset

Onepower Quote
Fortunately there is no law or requirement saying we must patent anything and talking about or sharing FE ideas falls under the laws of free speech. It would seem to me there is little stopping anyone from openly sharing whatever they want within the realm of free speech.

Regards
end quote
Sir I did shrink your quote ,since globally we do not all have the same privilege .
I must add...
I like your Musings...Direction..
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

onepower

Finally got a chance to watch Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind... nice.

I found two topics in the movie very interesting.

1) First that the ET's were much more advanced than most think and that they come with a message of peace. It makes sense that beings  more advanced than us have no interest in war like the primates operating the military-industrial complex spreading lies about the ET's. It also makes sense that after decades of failure to brand the ET's as the enemy they now want to create a space force and fake space war. I also find it disturbing that the U.S. military has been unilaterally shooting down space craft in violation of international law. It begs the question, who gave these dumb ass war mongers permission to take such action on behalf of all mankind?. I didn't give them permission nor would I and there action is criminal in my opinion.

2) The upside is something most who have done the research already know. These beings are basically gods, they may in fact be what mankind has always believed to be their gods and there were many in the past. Thus the self-involved and misguided populists down here on Earth are completely out of there league. Apparently these beings have become so advanced over millions of years they can transport there consciousness, form and spacecraft throughout the universe at will. The real irony here is that all those god fearing believer's are in effect waging a war against there own god which cannot end well. They come in peace, then mankind pissed there pants and started shooting... well played.

In my opinion the bigger message is that were better than this and better than those spreading fear and contempt for petty profits. We are better and we must do better if we are to move forward and evolve.

Regards

onepower

https://globalnews.ca/news/6873561/ufo-videos-pentagon-declassified/
QuoteThe US Department of Defense has released three declassified videos of "unexplained aerial phenomena".
The Pentagon says it can explain three previously leaked videos of supposed UFOs, and the explanation is simple: they're real, and they're still a total mystery.

Big news today and the pentagon just destroyed all the UFO critics arguments in one fell swoop... UFO's are real.

In my opinion the people who have an open mind and can actually look at a subject objectively all knew this was coming. The fact is the critics arguments were always weak at best, weather balloons, swamp gas or mass hallucination, really?. It's almost pathetic when we think about it because the critics supposed explanations were more unbelievable than the actual phenomena. So let me get this straight, you think a weather balloon can accelerate from zero to 30,000 mph and leave Earth's atmosphere in under a second?, *facepalm*. So we should be clear that the critics arguments were always a joke and now the truth is out.

I think it's awesome and the first step to moving forward is acknowledging that we have a problem and we were mistaken. So now that we know as a fact the UFO phenomena is real we can concentrate on what they are and how they work.

Regards

conradelektro

Quote from: onepower on April 28, 2020, 11:15:09 AM
https://globalnews.ca/news/6873561/ufo-videos-pentagon-declassified/
Big news today and the pentagon just destroyed all the UFO critics arguments in one fell swoop... UFO's are real.

For me these videos prove that lizards from inner earth are flying sometimes in the atmosphere, because it is boring in inner earth.

They must be lizards because they fly in a crazy way and they are from inner earth because one normally does not see them on outer earth.

Some people have been allowed to go to inner earth and lizard-people from inner earth can disguise as normal people.

Here is proof: https://www.vox.com/2014/11/5/7158371/lizard-people-conspiracy-theory-explainer

Of course the believers in lizard people a ridiculed, like the UFO believers. This proves even more that lizard people from inner earth are real. The lizards themselves support the ridicule because that hides them even deeper.

For me lizard people from inner earth are much more credible than UFOs. You should fear them. Nobody has ever been harmed by UFOs (besides allegedly being probed up the rear end), but people are rather often tormented by cold blooded lizard people disguised as humans.

Greetings, Conrad (who has met cold blooded lizard people disguised as humans several times, I even know an Austria politician who is for sure a lizard)