Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dr.Steven Greer "Close encounters movie 4/7/20

Started by ramset, April 05, 2020, 12:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

In science we say check your premise check your source.

An internet tabloid website like vox has basically no credibility in my opinion. Thus your trying to compare apples to oranges and not very well I might add.

TommeyLReed

This is a big problem today with people who have PHD or other profile like DR. Steven Greer.
He claims to have facts is no different then those using their profile to claim free energy.
When will people stop clowning around and really filter these claims?
If people want the truth of free energy, they will have to debunk the false claims.
Tom

Floor

free energy and / or space aliens

There is such a large amount of bogus / dis information on the web, that It couldn't all be debunked
in several life times.

It would be a time wasting and frustrating endeavor to attempt to do so.  Unless one also happens to be just a bit of a frustrated / sadistic / troll, any way.

People can either rely upon an authority, some times a good / reasonable course to follow, or see for their self.

The easy way out is of course to rely upon authority.
Problem 1 / example 1. ....   

In part due to a rebellion against rote learning  and authoritarian teaching institutions.

Amazing numbers of people
1. consider it a reasonable possibility
2. accept or even insist that the earth is flat.
3. very small percentage has seen for their self one way or the other.

Problem 2 / example 2. ....

There are real over unity devices and methods.
Authority says this is not so.

Its is almost impossible for most people to see for their self, because the emotional barriers / prejudices / effort needed / implications are too great.  Most cannot stand alone to the extent necessary to see for their self.  Hey, we all have our limitations.
Are there visitors from other worlds ? Most who say there are, don't really Know, nor do they really want to know.  But enjoy the notoriety of being a believer.  So Ok...

Most seekers are just seekers, not finders.  Finding might change things too much (shudder).

peace out

onepower

Tom
QuoteThis is a big problem today with people who have PHD or other profile like DR. Steven Greer.
He claims to have facts is no different then those using their profile to claim free energy.
When will people stop clowning around and really filter these claims?

Dr. Greer has setup a professional organization with many very credible and intelligent people who have gathered and archived decades of photographic evidence, video and testimony from literally thousands of people.

You cannot lump some redneck inventor who has never shown a real FE device let alone has a clue how one actually works into the same category. So you would claim some FE youtuber is on the same level as Dr. Greer operating a large organization routinely in touch with many people in the highest levels of government including presidents?. Maybe you should stop clowning around and at the very least know what your talking about.

Here is a link to the website.
https://siriusdisclosure.com/evidence/

This is a document on breakthrough energy technologies.
https://siriusdisclosure.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Energy.pdf

Regards

TommeyLReed

Sounds like a true liberal snowflake comment!

First of all, where have I claimed free energy?

Second, I'm not a red neck!
Anytime you think you would like to challenge me in a build or anything I have no problem making you look like a fool!
Just because you have a PHD or what ever does not mean you are right.
Lets look at the real facts, MONEY! follow the money and you will find most people entertain other with stories and he or she said.
Now kido, if you going to accuse me of making any claims, where are your facts.
Sounds like someone is making money off this BS.

Most of these sighting deal with the falling angels in the book of Enoch, Genesis 6:6 and The Epic of Gilgamesh.
They are not from outer space, but either under water bases  known as USO or dimensional realms. I study UFO for a long time kid, even went to Roswell, so I have real experience in the field.
Calling someone names just shows you have issues.

Tom