Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dr.Steven Greer "Close encounters movie 4/7/20

Started by ramset, April 05, 2020, 12:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

Quote from: onepower on April 08, 2020, 03:31:42 PM
Conrad
These beings and there technology have unlimited energy thus unlimited power and mobility to basically do as they please... unlike you.

You know so much about aliens, what can I say, I am amazed. You do not have to prove it, I believe everything you write. And by the way, I hope you make some money from your beliefs about aliens and their powers. Or do you pay for all that unlimited information?

Greetings, Conrad

onepower

Conrad
QuoteYou know so much about aliens, what can I say, I am amazed. You do not have to prove it, I believe everything you write. And by the way, I hope you make some money from your beliefs about aliens and their powers. Or do you pay for all that unlimited information?

Like many you seem to be infatuated with money or that someone might make more or less of it. I believe the church is the most wealthy corporation on the planet and they have never shown any proof of there false claims so a few people talking about UFO's is hardly a problem in my opinion. So if were going to talk about money from unsubstantiated claims then we should include all the other claims as well. You don't honestly believe a bearded man in a white dress created the whole universe from nothing do you?. In fact it makes the whole UFO thing seem trivial in comparison.

onepower

With respect to alien beings and UFO's...

1)When man stepped onto the moon they were classified as aliens on a foreign planet and we have plans to colonize other planets. Thus to say other beings would not do the same is not only hypocritical but a denial of the facts we already know. As well the fact we exist in a universe with over a billion galaxies each containing trillions of stars with some planets not unlike our own around each star dictates we are not alone.

2)Not that long ago we were basically goat herders living in caves or grass huts and now we have advanced technologies and are visiting other planets. All the facts tell us every year we should evolve and continue to develop new better technologies. Every year people say this is it and every year other people prove them wrong about new technology. Thus evolution and the production of new technology is normal and in the next one thousand years we will develop technologies we cannot even imagine.

3)So when people deny other life in the universe in effect they deny there own existence and when they deny new advanced technologies they deny mankind and there own intelligence. It begs the question... if we can learn new things then why would we think nobody else can?. If everyone is learning new things then why would we think it must end when all the facts we know prove otherwise?.

My belief is that much of mankind has been falsely taught to glorify if not deify there own mortal existence out of fear and greed. God forbid an advanced race with advanced technology should come knocking and tell everyone there not alone and not as great as they believe. Many scholars have thought about this in the past and it may relate to star treks prime directive. We think were all good, responsible and intelligent beings however when most see a UFO they tend to piss there pants, start screaming and shooting at them if possible. Thus the proof we know dictates that were not all that civilized or intelligent yet.

I believe other beings exist and limit interaction with us for the same reasons we limit our interaction with primitive tribes in remote jungles.  It is basically the same response for the same reasons and it should come as no surprise to anyone who has though about it objectively.

Regards

ramset

OnePower ...Thinking too much again...your gonna pull a brain muscle or twist an ankle.....
This FE is Our destiny...ready or not...the air on planet earth is cleaner right now than it has been for
most of the last 100 years [or more]....Views not seen do to smog and pollution are popping out everywhere....just a sample of things to come...get with the program !!

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

conradelektro

Quote from: onepower on April 11, 2020, 03:09:46 PM
I believe other beings exist and limit interaction with us for the same reasons we limit our interaction with primitive tribes in remote jungles.  It is basically the same response for the same reasons and it should come as no surprise to anyone who has though about it objectively.

Regards

If one thinks objectively about your theory (i.e. other beings exist and limit interaction with us), one has to come to the conclusion that you cannot know anything about these beings (because they limit interaction also with you and not just with me). Hence, your utterances about these beings must be a figment of your imagination. Or the stories about these beings come from others who dream them up (and you repeat these stories for whatever reason).

Greetings, Conrad (who has been limited by aliens)