Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New topics for 2020

Started by hartiberlin, April 20, 2020, 04:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atti2

Hi.

I think if there is a goal in construction then failures are inevitable.
So if there isn't as good a measurement result as I would like, even that thought can be carried on.
If you have a theory and are associated with some independent builder, you can learn from them. Focusing on the next experiment. It doesn't matter what the result is.
But if the result is not good and someone takes the issue as a grievance, then the construction will not get ahead.
It is not possible to say only by faith: but there is extra energy.
This must also be proved. Unfortunately, this is part of the truth.
The other issue is that there is a lot of work to be done for it.
So. In my opinion, it would be best if as many people as possible shared their results, even if it seemed worthless. I would start too. Topic Partnered Output Coils. Purpose: to have energy production even when switched off. This is indicated by the asymmetry.
I will be coming up with another setting soon as my time allows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Wy1biXZKNNY&feature=emb_logo

Nagy Attila.

Atti2

So the point is, you have to work hard for it!

EMJunkie

Quote from: Atti2 on April 21, 2020, 02:16:18 AM
So the point is, you have to work hard for it!

Atti - You are exactly right! You have to want it and be willing to work for it! No should have to twist another's arm!

Many of my members will be willing to help, as long as there is Moderation. Keep the Haters out, the doubters distraction to a minimum!

Together we can do this! Together we can make a difference! Together we can change our Future, simply by being a part of History!

I would like to point out, we have a historical record to follow:

Don Smith:

https://youtu.be/4qqQarHd74s

The MEG Team:

https://youtu.be/no50_5iSr2Y

If we work together, we can solve the problems we have faced, the fiddling part of this Tech! Its not easy to get the best result, the tech its self is extremely simple! But getting the Machine to perform at optimum is a bit fiddly!

Asymmetry! This is how you need to think! Like Links in a Chain, but the Links all doing different things, not linking the chain as you would expect.

1: Secondary Opposes the Primary!
   2: Tertiary Opposes the Secondary!
   3: Tertiary Assists the Primary!

This must all be done in Magnetic Resonance, aiming for maximum Voltage Amplitude, because: I = V / R, Ohms Law, but remembering your Input is Off greater than 90% of the Time, your Shaft Torque: T = F * r * sin(theta), so to speak is between the Secondary and Tertiary Coil when your Input is Off.

See below images for more information:

Best wishes,
   Chris Sykes

Jimboot

Quote from: EMJunkie on April 21, 2020, 02:20:18 AM

Atti - You are exactly right! You have to want it and be willing to work for it! No should have to twist another's arm!

Many of my members will be willing to help, as long as there is Moderation. Keep the Haters out, the doubters distraction to a minimum!

Together we can do this! Together we can make a difference! Together we can change our Future, simply by being a part of History!

I would like to point out, we have a historical record to follow:

Don Smith:

https://youtu.be/4qqQarHd74s

The MEG Team:

https://youtu.be/no50_5iSr2Y

See below images for more information:

Best wishes,
   Chris Sykes
A terrorist and a freedom fighter can be the same person to different people. I find it's best to avoid the labelling altogether. Hope you are well.

EMJunkie

Quote from: Jimboot on April 21, 2020, 02:27:23 AM
A terrorist and a freedom fighter can be the same person to different people. I find it's best to avoid the labelling altogether. Hope you are well.

Hey Jimboot,

I hope, together, we can push past labels and all just be Human! Our Future is going to be glorious! If we can just make it in one piece! Energy is the start, Manufacturing with Zero Waste is the next challenge!

Stay well and stay safe! Everyone stay well and stay safe!

Best wishes,
   Chris Sykes