Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Builders Group - Moderated!

Started by EMJunkie, April 23, 2020, 06:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

@Verpies,

I am going to keep this short, so forgive me. I agree with all you said, di/dt I know is the same as Time Rate of Change, d = Delta or: Δ. Delta of I or Current, 0 - 3 Amps: 3 Amp Delta over time, 0 - 1 second, or a 1 second Delta. The same. I write for those that may not know the difference.

Gold Coils are L2 and L3. Partnered Output Coils. Yes polarity matters.

Magnetic Resonance, Magnetic meaning di, in L2 and L3 over Time dt, are equal and Opposite. Antenna Theory is the same. I believe ESR has the same basic characteristic. I have covered this on 3 occasions now, there is no need to complicate what is not complicated.

Its not hard to see, Science has gaping holes, especially in Electromagnetic induction and related theory!

I agree, Thread Pollution, not wanted!

Best wishes, stay safe and well in these Dire Times,
   Chris Sykes

EMJunkie

Quote from: citfta on September 30, 2020, 05:48:38 PM

Haven't any of you raised any children?  The easiest way to stop a child that is in the habit of throwing tantrums is to just ignore him or her.  Then they get tired of not getting any attention and stop with the antics.  Or in this case will probably just go away.  As long as we keep posting about Chris and his antics he is getting the attention he wants.  If we stop he will get bored and go away.  I stopped reading his posts long ago when I realized he had nothing to offer.  Don't waste your time reading his posts or responding and he soon will go away.  Or at least you can concentrate on more important things than an egomaniac that is starved for attention.

Do you all read this, what a diabolical mess! This guy is writing about himself by the sounds of it!

I don't want attention, lets be straight, 7 of 10 posts on this forum are about me! All complaining about me, and how I do things is not suitable for them, boo hoo... This is the second time in days we have seen this bad behaviour from this guy! Actually, third time I believe, I ignored a post from him because its just a diabolical mess!

Can you believe these people get way with this behaviour! This is how they get through life! Like Super Cry Babies!

Let me be straight, 38 pages of completely useless, Diabolical Mess, Clown Antics are not here! I delete everyone else's silly, stupid Antics, its over at the rant asylum! The Clown Haven! Where all the badly behaved Clowns hang out!

Currently 38 pages of NOTHING! Complaining and Crying, Wingeing and Shillery, Disinformational Diabolical Mess, representing Stefan and his forum, I would ban the lot of you!

Some people never stop with stupid behaviour do they!

EMJ

P.S: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-NdehdZfc

EMJunkie

Breaking the Mold of the Diabolical Behavior we have seen here over the years, requires a new approach, for example, when one knows the Play Book of the Trolls, one must change the game, install a new Play-Book, one in which the Trolls can not win! One that only makes then appear to be Trolls in-front of the population, simply by exposing them, or getting them to expose themselves! Which is extremely easy to do!

Troll Tactics have been so see through for decades, its not hard to see what they do to stifle Truth! They start by discrediting the person coming forward, then selectively choose bits of work to attack and then call "Measurement Error". Then they can make the work and that person go away very fast and everyone follows then, thinking wow these people are Guru's when they are not!

Here is an example: Google the Names of those that Call measurement Error and look at their credentials and the data they used to Call Measurement Error.

99% of this has been done erroneously and with insufficient Data to accurately call Measurement Error.

Do you see why I have now done what I have done? Do you see why we must be smart about doing what we do? Do you see, a great deal of 'Friends' here are truly not your Friends!

Do you see why 7 of 10 posts on this Forum are about me now? Do you see what they are trying to do, but failing immensely!

Those that make the most noise, you know the rest!

Best wishes, stay safe and well in these Dire Times,
   Chris Sykes

ramset

Nobody is discrediting anybody coming forward !

Asking for help is not discrediting ?

Language barriers and lack of Genius
Probably play some part?

Captain loz please help itsu !!

Edit for comment below
When it comes to saving lives
Which this tech would have done the last
10 years

You have not seen noise yet !!

And your indifference and finger pointing
Grew old 5 years ago!!

The world needs this
Lives depend on it
And always have!!

Captain loz Please help itsu !!

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

EMJunkie

Quote from: ramset on October 01, 2020, 05:33:41 PM
Nobody is discrediting anybody coming forward !

Asking for help is not discrediting ?

Language barriers and lack of Genius
Probably play some part?

Captain loz please help itsu !!

Quote from: ramset on October 01, 2020, 03:00:53 PM

Quote from: Emjunkie

""Some here are so DUMB!
They are

NAZI Troll Shills,

so dumb they don't even know they are working for the

Nazi Party!

Clown Idiots!

Best wishes, stay safe and well in these dire times,
    Chris Sykes""

[/font]

This kind of post from EMJ
Is typically removed before reported to admin on his moderated
Topics ( game he plays like infant)
100's similar over the years
And many ,much ,much worse 

@Lanca
If you could provide more info ?
Is it as simple as Chris "solid state ""10 minute build "
"With few dollars in parts "

There is one build on bench of itsu
(Well two actually... his NMR Smudge
Replication too
( with help from Conrad
And Verpies and.....?maybe more will
Help when it's open source like this?

However
Captain loz first time ever shared COP 2 gain
Replication of Chris solid state "one unit
In ""two units out" aboveunity" claim!

The world desperately needs this !!
Now more than ever !!

This would have saved millions of lives this last decade
Read Stefan's mission statement above!

Yet Here the builders struggle ?

Perhaps when others start to replicate at aboveunity forum ?
They too can help open source this solid state super simple COP2
Claim
https://overunity.com/18638/captainloz-replication-discussion/msg551468/#new

PLEASE
Enuff games !!
We need this yesterday!!( 10 years ago

Ps
Lanca
If I don't see you again
Was nice knowing you
(Might get banned for telling
Truth here

Quote from: v8karlo on October 01, 2020, 06:49:16 PM
Quote from: EMJunkie on October 01, 2020, 06:30:15 PM

AG is Correct, in part!

The Mass of the Coils is something that would be nice, to be the same, 100 turns of 1mm wire, should be equal to 4 turns of 10mm wire, x = y in Mass.

Basically, Resistance/Impedance of the Wire, is what this comes down to. Ask why? Why do we need to look at the Coil Impedance? What's the Delta of the Coil if Impedance Changes by 3?

This is not critical, but it is desired!

Tariel Kapanadze had the same: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7bOBKN9qA0

AG, you have many more answers than you may realise!

Best wishes,
   EMJ

Another riddle?

To buy time! Pretending that you know?

And you want to help humanity? Open source?

This is not only boring, but disgusting!

You will fall one day, big time.

Quote from: AlienGrey on October 01, 2020, 08:28:58 PM
Quote from: v8karlo on October 01, 2020, 06:49:16 PM

Another riddle?

To buy time! Pretending that you know?

And you want to help humanity? Open source?

This is not only boring, but disgusting!

You will fall one day, big time.

Why change the habit of a life time ?

Why not Stop blaming others and make your your own way in life
before it be comes a real problem.

In the light of evidence, it is denied, well well... Again, those that make the most noise...

Itsu, will not succeed, unless he follows what Loz gave him and does an Accurate Experiment!

You can see, the Clownathon grows and Grows! Most here have Zero drive to help others, in point of fact, they try harder and harder to discredit others making progress!

EMJ

Quote from: Tesla Coil Design, Construction and Operation Guide link=http://www.teslacoildesign.com/design.html

The length of the secondary coil is used to calculate the wire weight. In the past it was thought that the secondary coil wire length should match the quarter wave length of the Tesla coil's resonate frequency. However, it has since been determined that it's unnecessary.

Quote from: Tesla Coil Geometry and Cylindrical Coil Design link=http://www.am-innovations.com/tesla-coil-geometry-and-cylindrical-coil-design/

From further investigation by others, notably Dollard[5,10], where the density of the conductor in the primary and secondary is the same, (e.g. for a primary and secondary both with copper as the conductor), equal volumes of the conductors can be considered equivalent to equal weights of the conductors, and has been found to apply best when working at lower frequencies where the skin effect does not have a significant effect on the impedance of the conductor, e.g. when working with normal copper or aluminium conductors at a frequency < 3000kc. At higher frequencies where the skin-effect can dominate the impedance of the conductor, balancing the bounding conditions for the two fields of induction can be better accomplished by equal surface area of the conductors.

But I don't expect Super Numpty Clowns here to know any of this stuff, only the smart people! Yep, exposing people here as the Trolls they are!