Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Builders Group - Moderated!

Started by EMJunkie, April 23, 2020, 06:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

Dear  readers and Dear  EMJunke
-----------------------------------------
As this post  is  in moderated  part of forum I'll keep copy of my  posting  separately.

https://overunity.com/18464/partnered-output-coils-builders-group-moderated/msg551181/#msg551181
But my original question was :

What the energy in your self powered devices  comes from?

Dear  EMJunke:
You don't want to be called  any of the names listed below:

- Russian Troll (  paid  by Russian Propaganda)

- lair,

- magician
- money maker   the misinformation  fake  FE platform  builder

- delusional, self-deficient,
narcissistic case of  Cognitive impairment ,

I don't call you with any  of the names, .
I don't think there is a proven base  for it.
I don't think this is appropriate at the present time.

But to be clear :
I'm pointing at that
what I don't like or don't understand about you.
Please enlighten me,

- why did you bury my #1here comment with  bunch of old  postings?
- why are you throwing  bunch of equations, pictures  in response to simple  question.

THE ENERGY IN YOUR SELF-POWERED  FREE ENERGY  DEVICES COMES FROM WHERE?
Please  provide the answer  in  listed below format:

1.format of answer:
           based on laws of conservation of energy :
           energy can not  be created no destroyed .
format of answer:
QuoteMy EMJunke device takes  energy (In) in form of ..... from ...........than converts this energy from .... and in form of ...... to .... form of energy.

2. this form of energy in My EMJunke
device is processed  and
delivered into the  load  in form of........

approximated  initial energy  E (In) to output energy  E (Out)  efficiency is:
Final Statement:
My EMJunke device doesn't violate laws of physics
because........( please provide  explanation)

QuoteFrom Wesley To EM Junke
My respect  and community respect, and science respect can be yours and
I may help you to become wealthy , known and powerful.
I don't need your know-how  secrets.

Just convince me that you are not just like a simple piece of Russian  currency - ruble  devastated by degradation  of all values.   

Wesley

EMJunkie

I do not desire Wealth!

I do not desire Power!

I do not desire Fame!

I desire, Evolution of Human Beings, Unite, Help each other, Love and Care for one another, the Exact Opposite of the behaviour on this Forum! Before you all Destroy Each Other in a Flaming mess of Nuclear Fall Out!

You are all so destructive! Today, you sit on the Precipice, will you change and Survive, or go the way of the Dinosaur?

My Work is shared under Public Domain, Free for Every Human Being under Fair Use! Can not be Patented! Can not be IP Righted! Free for all!

I wish you could be serious on a serious matter!

Best wishes, stay safe and well in these Dire Times!
   Chris Sykes

EMJunkie

Quote from: Partzman link="https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3951.msg84534;topicseen#msg84534"

Itsu,

I posted this at OUdotcom and will post here as well as it may be of interest-

All,

For those who might wish to replicate CaptainLoz's [CL] video #9, I have some info that is my opinion based on Chris's own words, scope pix, etc, that will perhaps help[ in your replication.

The POC schematic shown below is from Chris himself and is basically incorrect based on his scope pix of his secondary currents.  Using standard dot notation, if a positive voltage pulse is applied to L1 as he shows with the dot end being more positive than the non-dot end,  the dot ends of L2 and L3 will have a more positive voltage than the non-dot ends thus forcing the diodes D1 and D2 into conduction thereby forcing current to flow in L2 and L3 during the time that L1 is charging.  This is not in agreement with his scope pix which show that L2 and L3 conduct current during the collapse phase of L1.  This means the diodes D1 and D2 need to be reversed in order for this to be correct.  When both L2 and L3 conduct during the collapse phase of L1, Chris refers to this as the POCs are "slapping" together.  He also refers to the rising edge of the L2 L3 current waveforms as an "asymmetrical regauging" process!

The energy in L1 that is built during it's charging phase or time, must be discharged back to the power supply.  This means you must use a full or 3/4 bridge driver circuit.  A 3/4 bridge driver simply replaces the upper conduction mosfet for the side of the bridge that returns the energy from L1 to the supply with a Schottky diode.

You could also wind L1 as a bifilar coil and then one half of the bifilar would be used for the charging phase using a single low side mosfet, then use the other half of the bifilar for the return path to the supply with again a Schottky diode.  One must observe the dot convention for this to work.  The disadvantage to this latter method is the relatively large inter-winding capacitance created will produce higher frequency harmonics in L1.

Chris mentions resonance.  This could be in many different forms and Chris never reveals exactly which type of resonance he means.  So, we must take hints that he gives from CL's attempted replication and that is, the wavelength of the operating frequency is some fractional part of the length of wire used in the secondaries.

And referring to the pix below of Chris's bucking coils, this configuration works with a series connection as shown.  However, if a standard coil is center tapped with the start and finish wires connected together, we now have two paralleled coils that when driven between the tap and the start/finish, will also be bucking.  I mention this because of the need to carefully observe if L2 and L3 are truly bucking when they conduct under the above rules.

It is understood from Chris's videos that L1 is wound over say L2 for relatively tight coupling.  L2 is then used to drive the load while L3 has only the diode for conduction of current.  The duty cycle of the input pulse to L1 is typically ~10% but could vary depending on the build.

In the CL video #9, he places the output resonating across the diode.

And again sounding like a broken record, please use the maximum vertical deflection possible on your scope for all waveforms.

Also, anybody that is using the same Rigol scope as CL, please check to see if the Math result is in avg or rms and/or is selectable!

Regards,
Pm

PS:  Chris, please feel free to correct any of the above with DATA not stupid remarks!

Partzman,

If I were you, I would stop trying to correct, and follow the basic layout!

None of this is Hard! None of this is Complicated! All of this is Easy!

Each Partnered Output Coil carry's a Current due to Electromagnetic Induction, each is the others Primary Coil - So claiming I am incorrect is Wrong! You need to follow basic well known rules here!

Study Carefully:

Quote from: Floyd Sparky Sweet link="http://www.hyiq.org/Downloads/Nothing%20is%20Something.pdf"

The principle of superposition states that; "In order to calculate the resultant intensity of superimposed fields, each field must be dealt with individually as though the other were not present". The resultant is obtained by vector addition of each field considered singularly. Consider for a moment the construction of the triode which includes the bifilar coils located within the fields of the two conditioned magnets.

When the current in one half of the conductors in the coils (i.e., one of the bifilar elements in each coil) of the device is moving up, both the current and the magnetic field follow the right-hand rule.

The  resultant motional E-field would be vertical to both and inwardly directed.

At the same time the current in the other half of the conductors in the coils is moving down and both the current and magnetic field follow the right-hand rule.

The resulting motional E-field is again vertical to both and inwardly directed.

Thus, the resultant field intensity is double the intensity attributable to either one of the set of coil conductors taken singularly.

Expressed mathematically:

E = ( B x V ) + ( -B x -V ) = 2 ( B x V )

Now, Study Carefully: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsKoAu_X25A

Quote from: EMJunkie on September 28, 2020, 06:36:55 PM

@Verpies:

The Input Coil Simulates Rotor Rotation. di/dt Time Rate of Change!

The Partnered Output Coils, are the Rotor Coil and Stator Coil, each Oppose! MUST Oppose! V = -N dphi/dt, or -N di/dt/dt, they are the same thing! You Need V, for I: V  / R = I with not enough Voltage, you have nothing!

You're a Smart Bloke, so please do this properly! Electromagnetic Induction 101. Partnered Output Coils must be in Resonance, Magnetic Resonance. Currents 180 Degrees Out of Phase!

This must be an Asymmetrical Process, Energy is gained over Time, it is in the Time Domain we see a Gain in Energy!

Please confirm you understand this simple analogy.

Best wishes, stay safe and well in these Dire Times,
   Chris Sykes

P.S: Sorry, I took offence to the other post, until I saw it was on the wrong thread. I have removed those posts.

My Diagram is correct, change it, it wont work! Period!

Each Coil has a Magnetic Field Changing in Time, this is directly related to the Changing Current! di/dt, you all should know this already!

Electromagnetic Induction can occur more than once in a Single Machine! That's why This statement was made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa4nUEsBer8

If your Partnered Output Coils do not Oppose, you have it wrong! Period!

Again I define Magnetic Resonance: Each Current, in each Partnered Output Coil, is 180 Degrees out of Phase - Simple! Antenna Theory is the same basic Rules!

You must stop trying to change things! It will not work if you change things! This is so Simple! Yet so easy to balls it up! Only if you don't follow the basic, simple, straight forward Rules already laid out!

Shown below, when you have this all correct, the Input Power sent back to your Power Supply, can be greater than the Input Power Sent to the Coil! Input can become Negative!

I am not posting on overunityresearch, I don't like that forum! I only post on My Forum and sometimes here.

Best wishes, stay safe and well in these Dire Times,
   Chris Sykes

P.S: Don't change anything! Follow the VERY Simple rules Loz and I have already laid out! What's your Coil Length? Know this yet?

EMJunkie

Quote from: stivep on September 29, 2020, 06:00:40 PM
EMJunke you posted  nonsense but no answer to my question  in format listed below:

THE ENERGY IN YOUR SELF-POWERED  FREE ENERGY  DEVICES COMES FROM WHERE?
Please  provide the answer  in  listed below format:
Because

1.based on laws of conservation of energy : energy can not  be created no destroyed .than: I'm not sure if he understands a question?
QuoteMy EMJunke device takes  energy (In) in form of ..... from ...........than converts this energy from .... and in form of ...... to .... form of energy.
2. this form of energy in My EMJunke device is processed  and
delivered into the  load  in form of........
3. approximated  initial energy  E (In) to output energy  E (Out)  efficiency is:
Final Statement:
My EMJunke device doesn't violate laws of physics because........( please provide  explanation

Wesley

Wesley, go away and stop wasting others Time!

I told you, I don't want money! I don't want Power! I don't want Fame, so go away!

Stop posting nonsense that you can make me rich and powerful! Its not what I want! Post now edited? Offer still there. I have a full copy.

EMJ

verpies

Sorry, I took offence to the other post, until I saw it was on the wrong thread.
I did not notice that you did.  I am much better at readings scopes than people.

I have removed those posts.
Good. They were only polluting this thread.

The Input Coil Simulates Rotor Rotation.
I think you assume that I have been following this development for a long time. I have not been.
I just came to this forum yesterday, after not posting for over a year, because of Itsu's replication attempt.

Because of this, I do not know what rotor you are referring to. Was there a mechanical rotor in some earlier incarnation of this device?
I also do not know what is the name of this device and who started/invented it and who is replicating it on this forum.  Because of this I will ask you a lot of annoying questions about this device.

As far as the rotor goes, are you referring to the dΦ/dt (magnetic flux's rate of change) penetrating a certain area (or surface) caused by the movement of a hypothetical mechanical rotor with a permanent magnet attached?
What about the changes in the direction of the magnetic flux, which would be generated by a movement of a mechanical rotor with a permanent magnet attached?

di/dt Time Rate of Change!
di/dt should be called the electric current's rate of change.
The "time" is already implied in the phrase "rate of change". Am I correct that the phrase "Time Rate of Change" was a typo ?

The Partnered Output Coils, are the Rotor Coil and Stator Coil, each Oppose! MUST Oppose!
I agree that the direction of currents induced in two coils wound in the same direction over the same magnetic path must oppose when one coil is the driver and the other one is the sensor of the linked magnetic flux.
But do you mean the same thing?

For example your disagreement with Partzman leads me to believe that you are talking about the direction of current while he is talking about the polarity of the applied and induced voltage according to the dot convention.
It would help if you associate the L1, L2, L3 designators with the monikers "Rotor Coil", "Stator Coil", etc..., on the diagram which you had attached.

V = -N dphi/dt, or -N di/dt/dt, they are the same thing! You Need V, for I: V  / R = I with not enough Voltage, you have nothing!
I cannot agree with the word "nothing" in this context.  However, I could agree with the statement "...with not enough voltage, you have not enough current (or magnetic flux)".
This of course provokes the question: "Why is more current or flux needed?"  Is it to push some ferromagnetic material into its non-linear region?
If the answer to the latter question is "yes", then indeed Itsu's 5VP-P input waveform will not generate enough current and flux for that to happen.

Electromagnetic Induction 101. Partnered Output Coils must be in Resonance, Magnetic Resonance.
Which ones are the "partnered coils" on the schematic? Is it L2 and L3 ?  Sorry to be so dense but I like to be certain.

Also, Magnetic Resonance is not an Electromagnetic Induction 101 term. That chapter deals only with an Inductor-Capacitor (LC) Resonance.
Chapter 102 deals with transmission line resonance, where a pulse or CW wave becomes reflected from an open or short end of a transmission line and comes back to interfere with itself.
Then in Chapter 103 there is some mention of Ferroresonance, which is never properly explained.
And the entire Chapter 104 is about Nuclear Magnetic resonance, where the atomic spin axes are made to precess coherently by an alternating magnetic field (or acoustic vibration) and store this energy as they precess in a constant magnetic field.
Finally, Chapter 105 is about electron spin resonance in similar magnetic fields.

So pardon me for asking, which chapter do you have in mind when you write the phrase "Magnetic Resonance" ?

Currents 180 Degrees Out of Phase!
I guess that eliminates the LC resonance from Chapter 101 as a possibility, because the voltages and currents in this type of resonance approach being 90º out of phase at most.

This must be an Asymmetrical Process, Energy is gained over Time, it is in the Time Domain we see a Gain in Energy!
OK, but this is new physics and there isn't a chapter written about it yet.

Please confirm you understand this simple analogy.
You are asking for it like a typical genius, using so many mental shortcuts that are simple and obvious to you, but not necessarily to you audience.
I cannot answer that at this time. Perhaps I will be able to after you reply to all my sentences that end with a question mark.