Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Russian voltage multiplicator stacking

Started by nix85, May 03, 2020, 09:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kolbacict

I didn't make such a design myself, but on "flyback.org"
they said it works. :)

nix85

Found the schematic (altho modified) of the multiplier they used and yes, there is no first cap.

This must be the reason they flipped the connections, otherwise it makes no sense, one just needs to continue the cascade as shown below, two 3 stage multiplier next to each other.

nix85

Best video i seen on voltage multiplier. Too bad this forum doesn't embed vids but ok.

So in short what happens is simple altho it may seem complicated at first.

Starting with negative halfcycle, C1 charges to 12V through D1. Important notice, C1 is now charged in way that opposes the original voltage. In case you wonder why doesn't current go through D3 or D5 current simply goes through path of least resistance.

So now we got C1 charged and voltage source changes direction. Now voltage source and C1 are in same direction and through D2 they together charge C2 to 24V. Important notice, C1 does not discharge, it remains at 12V.

Then source changes direction again, now we have 12V from the source in same direction with 24V on C2 so 36V althogether will charge C3 through D3. but there is already 12V on C1 in opposite direction, so 36-12 means C3 also charges to 24V.... and so on in same manner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=litsAzP4oqw