Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electronegativity spintronics

Started by SilverDigger, June 18, 2020, 08:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aether22

Well my point is you are "splitting (off) the negative"?

Which is to say you have the positive attached to the circuit more than the negative (if it is attached at all)

Grey split the positive, where he tied two negatives together.

Either way, ignoring the polarity difference (which I can understand I think) it's just the point that having an imbalance, a bias is beneficial.

So, should  be melting down fishing sinkers, or should I just you lead solder, or better yet lead wires?
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

aether22

It is really interesting to me that you mention spiral coils causing wideband interference.

I had correlated many claims and I came to the conclusion that Pancake coils among other multi diameter things caused wideband interference and was key to the effects in those cases.

I think in many ways we are on the same wavelength, I had connected one pole of batteries to circuits and found an obvious effect, I just selected the negativ epole because it made the energy I could tangibly feel pouring out feel much nicer.

Wideband energies (both in terms if frequency, but also wideband in the sense of energy and element types) are key to impressing a more solid and dense aetheric energy!   And many paranormal phenomena begin with EMF meters going crazy.

So even though I have not yet verified your claims, I do want to give them a try and I am sure that there is something to some of it.

Putting a lead wire into some acid seems pretty simplistic!
I was thinking that using lead solider wire, dipping it in Acid (what about Alkaline?) and then hooking that up to a radio type tank circuit, see if that increases the energy.

So if using the wire in acid, does the wire have to be lead, or can it be Copper?
Can I use Lead solider that in only part lead but contains other typical elements?

I should share some of my discoveries with you, but, first I will try yours.

UPDATE:  Ok, so I found I had a roll of Solder that was 40% Lead 60% Tin, while I don't have 100% Lead solder wire to compare it to, I tried dipping a small coil of this wire in either Acetic acid 5% (white vinegar) or water, or water and a dishwasher Tablet (to make it Alkaline).
I found that the water did nothing to speak of, but both the Acid and Alkaline wires had a solid energy flowing which I can feel (sensitive to such energies due to much exposure).

I found that if I twisted Copper wire to join it to the Lead wire the energy didn't convey well, and I wasn't in the mood to try and solider it.
I also tried an all Copper wire dipped in, well i have no idea if it will work to encourage Free Energy, but this felt as strong as the all lead wire.

This surprised me, twisted joins "normally" convey such energies well but not in this case.
I would like to try and get some all lead solider unless you say that doesn't matter?

I had in the past tried putting wire in Vinegar and Alkaline liquids, it doesn't surprise me that dipping wire in such a liquid has some energetic effects, indeed I was already convinced of that, but I didn't know that Slider is helpful, albeit I have't verified that yet, but the result with the twist makes me realize a twist isn't good enough for this type of energy, I have in the past found energies which don't convey via twists.

I guess I'm about to solider and see if it enhances results...

UPDATE 2: Well, I gave soldering a try, I wasn't sure how hard it would be so solider lead solider wire to Copper, I made a bead of Solider and, well pretty easy, barely an inconvenience, just feed the Copper, and then the Solider wire into it just before it cools.

So, yes this confirms to me Silverdigger is the genuine article, he isn't speaking out of a hole in his head and anyone who wants results should get into following his advice, I can't say that all of what he says seems likely or reasonable, but too much of it checks out to be lucky guesses IMO.

UPDATE 3: I have just Soldiered 3 Diodes together and connected as shown in your diagram, well, I'm not sue what is expected to happen electrically yet (haven't tested)  but, I did try it and I can feel a a vortex, not necessarily an impressive one, but clear all the same (I generate very intense fields routinely, very tangible).

So while all this verification only exists in terms of subjective sensation, it all checks out.

UPDATE 4: Ok, so I screwed up, I accidentally soldiered the diodes to the unsoldiered set of Lead/copper wire, so correcting that made the field from the diodes much more impressive, though still not up to my current standard, but maybe 30 times stronger/larger so a good improvement.

UPDATE 5: Ok, so, I didn't expect it to work, and I am not using 21 AWG wire but smaller (roughly .5mm dia) but I soldered a resistor into the circuit with the diodes, and then soldered that to ground, not sure if this is how the circuit is meant to be used, well, no DC voltage across the resistor, didn't look for AC.

Anyway this made me thing that maybe rather than just use this one battery, it should be used as I have suggested before, as a means to bias a conventional circuit, well, that is simply because I have difficulties with imagining one wire conduction of DC, I mean, I know it's possible when the aether is being freaky, but...  it's not easy to achieve in my experience, but Silverdigger, please show us such working.

Anyway, here is what I am proposing in the image now attached below.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

aether22

So, I tried soldiering a 1 oz Silver coin between the acid dunked (40%) Lead wire and the Copper wire, and sure enough the Silver brought a strong increase in tangible aetheric energy.

Clearly Silverdigger has witnessed someone of real accomplishment work.
While the language can differ, to me it is aetheric currents, so Silverdigger it is spintronics and electronegativity, but the phenomena is the same, just the labels differ.

There is a current which isn't electron based, that isn't mere electric fields at work (or else soldiering wouldn't be needed).

I would ask Silverdigger to divulge all he can, I also would ask him to explain what he has done himself .vs witnessed.
It is clear to me that there is a real basis, but that just making it as shown without getting some details right won't work to produce Free Energy, maybe enough instructions have been given.

So, what can Silverdigger assure is reliable, that he has personally done and sure he can coach others to reproduce, he has my attention, even if I'm the only one.

SilverDigger

I'm currently not able to do any experiments of my own. That's why I felt the need to post my ideas.  When I was experimenting, I didn't have lead but plumbing solder of tin and silver.  I soldered a ceramic film capacitor and a 9999 silver electrode to a copper wire and stuck the end of the wire in a 🍋 lemon.  I could feel the torsion fields from this but it went wrong when some lemon juice dripped on the silver and the silver melted. This is because high purity silver exposed to acid causes nuclear reactions. The electronegativity of acid draws electrons into the atoms, converting them to protons and neutrons. The remaining silver amplifies energies including neutron flux. I almost got in a lot of trouble for doing this. I felt a tremendous amount of energy pleasantly overwhelm my body like I just took a bath in lemon juice, until lemon juice dripped on the silver again and with the silver pointed at my thumb. My thumb spasmed and was injuried for several months. These reactions are temperature dependent according to Dr. Joe Champion's phonon resonance formula. I also got a shock from exposing silver to the plasma of a flame. This generates a high voltage with little resistance and can interfere with nearby electronics.
Anyway I should be posting this in my silver topic.

Copper wire exposed to acid works just fine and lead/tin solder should work too for the connections. If I get a chance to continue my experiments I will acquire lead or lead based solder but for now it's up to you.

The concept of splitting the positive and negative is very interesting but is separate. An experiment combining the ideas would be very interesting. When using multiple batteries in parallel it's optional to connect all the negatives together or to earth ground but not to the circuit. I noticed in Gray's circuits the positives use a switch. The only switch that will conduct this current would be a mercury switch. Mercury can also be used as the source.

Wideband coils are not necessary and the one used in the ferrofluid motor was only 5 or 6 winds insulated 12 AWG.

ramset

Sir
Excuse the interuption Had noticed an old friend here and long time open source researcher  .
Aether22
good to read you here and helping too ... !:'} ...hope all is well .
with gratitude [to OP Silverdigger here also]
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma