Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Started a new live cam for the water powered motor.

Started by stevensrd1, June 23, 2020, 03:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaelin

Thanks Lanka, that should slow up sales of a worthless waste of time. The battery is good and will work, the site is actually just .jpg pics being sent. Just capture it and see the results. Info is already out there.

thay

stevensrd1

I see someone is having a bad day with the comment that should slow up sales, looks like you would make a great friend or business partner, not. But yeah the dickens water battery is my creation I just dont call it that anymore with changes and improvements and so forth. My livecam is reachable, if its not I was perhaps updating something, I think its all java related as well. The benefits are the water battery supplies power for years. See the pendulum on the live cam page. I ran that on a water battery for ten years straight. I did clean the electrodes once a year and add water when it evaporated to low. But a ten year supply of power on a plain water battery was great in my opinion. I only changed that battery lately trying a new design. I did not even need to change the old design but Im always working on improvements. And yes I did say I do not add any salts, nor acids, nor chemicals. Its plain water so safe you could drink it. So that makes it safe for the environment, eco systems and to life which is the point of the way I made it anyway. As to how it actually works, everything really is just a theory anyway given we cant see atomically whats happening. I have several theories as to how it works, but there as good as any other I guess. It just works thats what really matters. There is a question and answer list of the most obvious questions people would ask, posted on the information page, which is a link on the live cam page called more information. Output is around 1.25 volts on the digital voltage meter. By the way I changed the led light to a blinking christmas light on the three stage water battery, also on the live cam, I do things like that to add a little variety. The live cam link is still http://watermotor.ddns.net/ Best wishes :)

Floor

I belive this is called "selling water by the river".

Crazy as it seems, this is sometimes the most effective way to get people to
drink enough water.

floor

stevensrd1

Na just getting electricity from your kitchen sink, or that glass of water. Odd thing is its real, everything I said, everything I showed on the live cam. And still there will be so many who say thats not possible. Guess it goes to show you only know what you have been taught, and its not like school teaches you how simple it is to get electricity from water. Suppose that might go against the monopoly of the current energy system or power grid if they did. What else can be said.