Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Minimal Lenz Generator V2

Started by BorisKrabow, July 04, 2020, 03:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BorisKrabow

Hello!   
                       I added an illustration for my idea. I guess the drawing is easier to read than many pages of explanations.

The technology has not been tested yet.

Tests reveal the effect. I didn't take exact measurements.

You can try to use air coils to break the connection between the magnet and the compensator that occurs through the core of the coil.

There is another interesting addition: when the magnet moves away from the coil, the magnetic field decreases, then the compensator helps the process of reducing the field in the coil.  Presumably this helps power generation and at the same time compensates for rotor drag.

regards Boris

norman6538

Boris, The way I will test this today or tomorrow is with pendulum and then count the swings with the coil closed and with and without the magnet. But what should the polarity be?

Perpendicular or parallel to the coil.
Norman

BorisKrabow

Quote from: norman6538 on August 14, 2022, 09:30:52 AM
Boris, The way I will test this today or tomorrow is with pendulum and then count the swings with the coil closed and with and without the magnet. But what should the polarity be?

Perpendicular or parallel to the coil.
Norman

Hello Norman ,
                                    Everything is not as easy as it seems .In the asymmetric variant, two asymmetries are applied:
     1 first the magnet and then the compensator otherwise there will be double braking.(  when the pendulum moves back, the coil must be turned off, this is a rather exotic switch  ) .
     2 you only need one half cycle of current when the magnet leaves and the compensator is attracted otherwise the energy will be half free   :) .

Before the tests it is necessary to measure the magnetic field of the coil (eg with a compass). If there is a magnetic impulse from the reverse side of the coil, then oscillations can be counted. The most interesting thing is that on the reverse side of the coil, the polarity of the Lenz coincides with the polarity of the magnet if the magnet moves away from the coil.

In the second figure, a symmetrical version for the pendulum .Other processes take place in it and test results may be different. Here, on the contrary, the compensator and the magnet arrive at the same time; this half cycle must be used. When the magnet and compensator leave, the coil is switched off. This can be done with a conventional diode.

" Perpendicular or parallel to the coil " .  If there are ready-made parts, it is better to use them. You can avoid extra expenses.
I expected to move the magnet from the end of the coil in order to apply the compensator from either side. You can go inside the hollow coil with a magnet and a compensator. You can use a flat crescent coil (similar to Gramme dynamo) .
            The main thing is to use the principle that I described above .

The drawings from my previous post are very sketchy, but of course you can repeat this in the design. Use a long non - magnetic rod with a magnet and a compensator at both ends .

Best regards Boris

BorisKrabow

Hi ,
                      If you carefully consider drawing MLG1.333 from the last post, you can see that the polarity of the coil and the magnet in the compensator area are opposite . In this case, you can apply Variant 3
   where the polarities of the magnet and the coil are the same 
                                https://overunity.com/18539/minimal-lenz-generator-v2/msg547922/#msg547922
                      When a magnet approaches, the coil counteracts it with the same pole, which is good for a ferromagnetic compensator. It is attracted by the Lenz force plus the magnet. And when the compensator leaves and the coil is turned off, only the magnet acts. The difference when adding all the forces is a gain and is approximately equal to the force with which Lenz brakes the rotor.
                       Free energy - - -   :)

in the figure, the alleged placement of parts on the example of a car generator. It is desirable to isolate the reverse side of the magnet from the ferromagnet of the rotor.

If this works, then once pushing a heavy pendulum, you can charge a car battery. The main thing is good bearings, low air resistance of moving parts, a massive compensator with good magnetic permeability.