Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Medical topic : Early Stroke therapy any Info data apreciated

Started by ramset, July 11, 2020, 03:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

We have a member asking if anyone has info on very early treatment or rehab for Stroke victims [early treatment protocols or ?

seems Covid is causing issues with getting access to many normally available treatments .and VERY early treatments seems imperative for best [100%?] recovery.

Example study
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjkgm6x3LlY
grateful for any info.

respectfully

Chet K

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Johan_1955

Quote from: ramset on July 11, 2020, 03:58:11 AM
We have a member asking if anyone has info on very early treatment or rehab for Stroke victims [early treatment protocols or ?

seems Covid is causing issues with getting access to many normally available treatments .and VERY early treatments seems imperative for best [100%?] recovery.

Example study
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjkgm6x3LlY
grateful for any info.

respectfully

Chet K

Hi Chet,

Please some more info about the patient, like: Weight, Size, Eating, Birthday .........?

Sounds maybe rare, but it has to do with determining his Ayurveda roots / fundament!

Beside, many strokes come from Combination Alu and Fat in the brain / body, see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyAeQKtVr6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il6wH81qHAo

His advise is Water with ...............

Kind regards, Johan

ramset

JohanThx for links..
I believe "wife" ...asking those questions....[Dog house... Couch and worse here]
Regardless the causes [yes very important]

It is remarkable that early treatment [1st few days] can have such amazing results do to "remarkable plasticity in Brain for a few days after a stroke [TIME SENSITIVE WINDOW]" !

What they do in these early stages to treat..?  that is the question...information is important [as always]
with gratitude
Chet
PS, as mentioned Covid has greatly diminished the availability of treatments at this time [another casualty of pandemic]
Thanks Grandma

Johan_1955

Quote from: ramset on July 11, 2020, 08:28:05 AM
JohanThx for links..
I believe "wife" ...asking those questions....[Dog house... Couch and worse here]
Regardless the causes [yes very important]

It is remarkable that early treatment [1st few days] can have such amazing results do to "remarkable plasticity in Brain for a few days after a stroke [TIME SENSITIVE WINDOW]" !

What they do in these early stages to treat..?  that is the question...information is important [as always]
with gratitude
Chet
PS, as mentioned Covid has greatly diminished the availability of treatments at this time [another casualty of pandemic]

Out of my own Hospital experience, and you know that I did work for some Med. firms, there good working alternative's?

Think logically, whats the problem and what could be a ................

Understand why Covid has to have ........... , did post another topic!

Best Wishes, Johan

ramset

Thanks Grandma