Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

In memoriam: Patrick Kelly

Started by ramset, July 13, 2020, 08:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leo48

This is a very sad month for free energy Patrik kelly and Kapanadze are gone
Every problem has always at least two solutions simply find
The strength of the strong is the ability to navigate struggles with eye serene

NRamaswami

Chet

It is a fact that Patrick taught me Electromagnetism not as you study it in college but in a practical step by step construction of electromagnets. Very baby steps but then I started winding coils by hand and learnt it.

Please focus on the Figuera device shape.

All primaries are to be wound with multifilar coils. All from top to bottom. Please use North South orientation. North pole of one primary to face the south pole of next primary. Use multifilar coils for primary and thick secondary coil to get high voltage. Output would be higher than input when the voltage in the secondary exceeds 2 times the input voltage. Possibly earlier. Secondary should be thicker than primary.

You will have higher number of turns in the primary due to use of multifilar coils. As inductive impedance increases the current drawn would decrease as you add more multifilar primaries. In the secondary as voltage increases current will also increase.

Please stay at least six to eight feet away from the electromagnets. Otherwise they affect our health.

Can it be made to run on its own. Possible but I have not tried it.

All primaries should be wound in the same direction and in the same way.

Regards

Ramaswami Natarajan

dmtechdm

R.I.P. teacher and great MAN,may heaven give you all the energy

hartiberlin

Rest in Peace Patrick Kelly. You did a great job !
Many thanks.
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

AlienGrey

Patric Kelly, a good man, many thanks to you where ever you are now ! sadly missed in the material world