Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

my concept for a very different free energy generator (magnets, Curie point etc)

Started by mrgoose, August 10, 2020, 06:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrgoose

Hi.
I'm new here and have been working (rather thinking) about the idea you are about to see for years. It's a rather practical idea but I believe it might as well be very effective.
It revolves around nickel or gadolinium and the curie temperature and switching magnetic field of >arbitrary< strength without using (more) power, which could very possibly result in more energy output than energy used to for switching the magnetic field.
I'm not really good at explaining it in written language so I made two CGI videos using Blender about it a while back. They are pretty self explanatory and frankly the idea is rather simple and practical.
Please take a look at it and tell me what you think about it.
This is the last video I made and I consider it the final design: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2MjVcirx0Q
However, I made a video last year to just illustrate the idea of switching magnetic fields with gadolinium or nickel. The idea was not mature at that time, but that video might also be useful to clear some things up (the main principle, rather than a possibly working concept). There are some flaws and mistakes in this video but it might aid better comprehension. here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkJq40qPcGg
Thank you for your time. looking forward to see what you think about it.