Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

free energy via electronic means

Started by ring_theory, January 03, 2007, 10:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwinG

@ring_theory & Stefan
QuoteSo if you want to connect many devices which together have 3000 Watts in total,
you also need a 3000 Watts rated inverter. This is for sure, otherwise yopur 100 Watts
inverter just will blow up.
Quotethe inverter is unchanged it is doing it's job which is to transform energy from 12v Dc to 110v AC it's just not hindered by the low voltage circuit.
There seems to be a little contradiction here. I'm a little confused.
Stefan's answer would be the logical one, but from what I understand, both ring_theory and wattsup have acheived more than 10 times the rated load with no problems.
If what ring_theory is saying is to be taken litterally, then why event rate the inverters ???

I'm a little uncertain about the charger. Must it be an electronic(SM) type, or an old iron core type ?

@Stefan
Is it of that big importance with the batteries. When they are all connected in parallel, woulden't they just level each other out constantly (but off cause, the battery with smaller capacity would probably not contribute with the same amount of amps as the other cells)?

@ring_theory
Why more cells when running 220VAC. Wouldn't the output amps be half of those of the 110VAC system equaling U*I sum. Why would that demand more juice from the bank (maybe basic electronic knowledge)?

@all
I think this could be a moment of truth fellowers (look at him, less than 10 posts, and he is allready calling me fellow).
If this could be made into an easy scalable and replical system, with automatic "bank switching", made from easy atainable and relatively cheap parts, this could revolutionize the world. Indirectly forcing main stream scientists to study the behind lying causes of the aparent overunity effect, this could lead to a full recognition of ZPE and its viability.
If you can download a shoppinglist and assemmbly instructions for a system guarenteed to work, you should all build such a system. It takes less than a day to assemble, and parts could be purchased for less than $500.00 in nealy any hardware store. When you have build a working system, and proven it's functionality, you should invite some of your friends, families and neighbors for a beer and a chat, and show them the system, and tell them about the concept. Hand out a weblink or hardcopys of the shoppinglist and instructions.
I bet this could be a breakthrow.

It's a bit funny, cause this is kind of a thing that a 6 year old would think of as a logical solution: Make the batteries feed the inverter, who feeds the charger, who feeds the batteires, who feeds the inver......

You gotta love kids  :D

buzneg

Hi,
Where abouts are you located ring_theory? I would like to test this out but can't afford the parts. Also do you think it will work with zinc air cells? they're basically batteries that never wear out.

http://www.poweraircorp.com/technology/advantages.asp

SwinG

First, thank you for the replys to my newbie questions.

I know that this system is probably not gonna save the world alone. A better free energy device would be a working MEG or TPU, but these devices are much more complicated to build, and you can't tell ya mum to buill one of those. Thats really where the power of this concept lies.

I will be working on a 220VAC system, and I got some friends who will be replicating it along the way. We will then each of us find atleast 3 more people, who will replicate, and there you have it. By using the MLM(Multi Level Marketing) strategy we will try to rock the little country of Denmark.
Any comments on this approach?

Please understand, that I verry well know that a system without the batteries would be much better, and the impact of a working TPU would be far greater in the scientific community. But, lets face it. For a working TPU (or alike) to penetrate to the people, we are talking atleast 2-3 years, maybe even longer.

@ring_theory
So, you don't need any kind of special pulsing charging system. Any charger would do the job as long as it supports the bank size ?

About the inverter, I guess it will be a try/error apparoch.

I'll be starting to paly in 1-2 weeks. I got some things to take care of first (don't you always :))