Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

free energy via electronic means

Started by ring_theory, January 03, 2007, 10:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwinG

I decided to fully charge the battery by conventional means from the wall socket. Just so that I know I have a fully charged battery.

It's fully charged in a couple of hours.

I think about letting the system run with the 100W light bulb, and just see for how long it will run from a full charge.

The battery is used, so I would say that if the system runs with the bulb connected for more than 12 hours, it will be a succes. 95Ah*12V = 1140W for one hour, or 95W for 12 hours.

Is the 100W bulb to much when only using one battery? Should I use a 60W bulb instead?

hartiberlin

Hi SwinG,
looks good !
Maybe you should try also with lower output bulbs
like 25 or 40 Watts only...

Also the battery charger should be something with pulses
in it, so at least a cheap one, that just uses a graetz rectifier bridge
without capacitors, so you get the full wave rectified pulses.

I guess it would be good to design one own?s battery charger, just with about 20 to 100  Volts
high ampere pulses from the inverter output.

SwinG, what input power is your inverter using, if you don?t connect any load to it at the output ?

I already wanted to build such a system last year, when Walter Hofmann told me about his
system, but did not yet have the time to do it.

Regards, Stefan.

P.S. If you ?just buy a 100 Watts inverter and expect to power
a 3000 Watts load with it, the inverter will just not work..
The transistors will overheat in it and the unit will die or just shut
down all the time... so if you plan to power 3000 Watts
with it, you also should have an inverter for this power rating !
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

ring_theory

Grumpy

The direction of the connections to the batteries are crossing (directions - left and right) in respect to the inverter and charger.

Does this matter, or will it work the same with inverter connected to both terminal on one side and charger connected to the other side of the battery bank?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

IronHead

Yes you would think that if you had and inverter that was say 100 watts and tried to pull 1000 watts off of it , it would just shut down  . But I have put together a 120 watt inverter with some deep cells  and the charger per ring_theory's instructions  .

I have been pulling  just about 1000 watts for the last 24 hours or so. Its just like ring_theory explained in his first or so posts.
The inverter is just slightly warm .

I must be crazy to post this but its so overwhelming and to simple.