Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Do commercial motors/generators produce eddies, why do builders build their own?

Started by unsure, October 10, 2020, 11:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadman

Quote from: bistander on October 13, 2020, 04:10:59 PM
But at least tell me this. How do you measure
".. electrical energy going through a DC motor.."?

Thanks,
bi

With a Hewlett-Packard model Five-Seven-One-Oh-A dual-column gas chro-mato-graph with flame analyzing de-tectors, of course.
::)

bistander

Quote from: Cadman on October 13, 2020, 04:55:50 PM
With a Hewlett-Packard model Five-Seven-One-Oh-A dual-column gas chro-mato-graph with flame analyzing de-tectors, of course.
::)

You won't even give me a serious answer to a simple sincere civil question so I might understand what it is you're talking about. Why is that? Can anyone tell or give me a hint? Maybe refer to an example of electrical energy going through a DC motor?
Regards,
bi

AllanV

Quote from: bistander on October 13, 2020, 05:19:45 PM
You won't even give me a serious answer to a simple sincere civil question so I might understand what it is you're talking about. Why is that? Can anyone tell or give me a hint? Maybe refer to an example of electrical energy going through a DC motor?
Regards,
bi

When my children were young we had an electric train. There were the usual problems so a variable pulse width power supply was built and it had a frequency of 2.2Khz. A good improvement, but after some thought small capacitors were soldered onto the commutator segments to suppress the contact arcing. It is much like the ignition points on the older cars where a capacitor is absolutely necessary.

The lift in the motor speed with reduced current was apparent and the brush plate was then adjusted slightly as well.

The DC train motor was working in a sweet spot.

AlienGrey

It's not a capacitor on a car it's a combination with a resister and a capacitor, do you know why a resister is added as well  ?