Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Looped fountain - Possible ? - Simulator recommendations ?

Started by unsure, October 28, 2020, 08:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unsure

Looped fountain - Possible ?

- Simulator recommendations ?

Using an old version of the powder-toy simulator, I had no success with this incredibly simple design, in the image below.

Obviously I'm just trying to use lots of water pressure, from the depth of the big tank, to loop the water.

However, if you look closely, you'll see I also tried to widen the exit nozzle at the top, to try and decrease the 'surface-tension' that might prevent the water from leaving the nozzle.  (  even though I'm more than sure that this old version of the powder-toy simulator I use does not simulate surface tension at all ) .

I read somewhere that the reason  'Robert Boyle's Flask' ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Boyle%27sSelfFlowingFlask.png ) won't work is because of the surface-tension at the nozzle of the end of the hose feeding water back into the top of the flask.
However, the wikipedia page for Robert Boyle ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Boyle  ) says it won't loop because
"a siphon requires its "output" to be lower than the "input".

It seems this old version of the powder-toy simulator I use is very bad or incapable of simulating water pressure in the tank, which may be why it does not work.

If this would work, then hydroelectric-dams could have pipes to loop the water back into the dam above, or, you could run pipes from the depths of the ocean up to the surface to spin generators.

ANYONE HAVE ANY SIMULATOR RECOMMENDATIONS,    ONES WITH  'GOOD'  "LIQUID - WATER - PRESSURE"   SIMULATION.    HOPEFULLY ONLINE / IN-BROWSER SIMULATION,  RATHER THAN INSTALLATION REQUIRED SOFTWARE .

SolarLab

Hi unsure,
ANSYS - (several free student packages as well as professional versions), GUI, etc.;
COMSOL - (more general but you can change their formulas or enter your own - good GUI, etc.)
SOLIDWORKS - (some good physics and simulation).
Also you might consider using these through a cloud service online.
A bit of a learning curve if your not familiar with CAD/CAE/CAM but probably worth the effort in the long run.
Regards,

SL

Thaelin

Actually Grumage of OUR has one in his back yard. I does run as long as the water level is kept. But just barley and any load at all stops. His words. But hey, its a start.