Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anyone know this tesla device?

Started by uk_guy, February 02, 2021, 05:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

captainpecan
QuoteWith a very open mind, this still sounds to me like an embellished story to sound cool on a radio show. Seems odd how he says he lost interest in it and just left it in his garage. Yup, because if I had limitless free energy sitting in my garage I'm sure I would keep paying hundreds of dollars a month for electricity for absolutely no reason as well... sorry to say, this story doesn't cut the mustard for me.

I think it sounds very strange to you because you don't understand the perspective...

I have many devices which do very strange things most cannot even imagine. I don't disclose or try to profit from them because to be honest most people tend to lose there mind and become unhinged when confronted with the unknown. In essence it's not worth all the hassle and drama dealing with immature people.

For example, from history we know that when most people disclosed this technology harassment and death threats started. Then people started spying on them or breaking into there house/shop trying to steal the technology. If they tried to connect to the grid the utility corporations and government sued them or confiscated the technology. Which comes full circle back to harassment and threats always living in fear that some psychotic nut job is going to do something stupid. So why bother?...

In my opinion what the caller explained was very easy to understand because myself and most other inventors I have talked with do exactly the same thing. We invent and learn for the sake of learning, not to impress others infatuated with money and impressing there friends.

Is that so hard to understand?...

Regards
AC

lancaIV

Hello uk_guy,look how an european AC network works and then think about this delivered "radio-show"-circuit ,Battery-gen-set !
For understanding : DC battery to inverter to ? 110 -115 AC Volts or ? 220-230 Volts AC

Probably You know the EE definition history :

1V x 1A = DC Daniell cell    100 x  package/battery = 100 V x 1 A  DC

The difference from 110-115 V to 100 V  is the - AS AVERAGE CALCULATED -source consumer delivery lost
In old buildings with to thick cables and bad connections  there is an extra - up to 30% efficiency/delivery  (as heat emission)  lost to observe !

This is the AC tension/current positive/productive part delivered from e-provider to e-consumer !
The other,in-/re-verse = negative tension/current part is the feedback e-consumer to e-provider !
e-provider to e-consumer and back displacement network system.

110-115 V positive  and 110-115 V negative is the 220-230 V POWER FACTOR POSITIVE to POWER FACTOR NEGATIVE cycle from and in the european network,mostly by 50 Hertzian cycles = fixed continuous momentum 3000 RPM rotative machines

to differ from US : 60 Hz/3600 RPM

What this "radio-show" inventor did is synthesising/micronising the public AC net-work as portable device !
Pre-thinker : G.Kron,C.Steinmetz and A.Kennelly : FARAD to DARAF,Volt to AbVolt,.......

EE-DC to differ in application from EE-AC , EE-duty cycle Systemtheory !

Sincerly
OCWL
p.s.:    DC-generator ( Solar,wind,water,MoGen,.....) to AC-net-infeeder : obeserving the process ! :       
           http://translationportal.epo.org/emtp/translate/?ACTION=description-retrieval&COUNTRY=DE&ENGINE=google&FORMAT=docdb&KIND=A1&LOCALE=en_EP&NUMBER=3821856&OPS=ops.epo.org/3.2&SRCLANG=de&TRGLANG=en
static battery gen-set application :
https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=5&ND=3&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=20090326&CC=US&NR=2009079393A1&KC=A1#

rotative battery-gen-set application :
https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=0&ND=3&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=&CC=BE&NR=438189A&KC=A#
Je dois aussi attirer votre attention sur la façon que l'accumulateur est raccordé.    ;)

Mon moteur est en générale applicable par-tout où fonctionne le moteur à essence (moteur à explosion) motos, autos, camions, autocars, avions, hydravions, canos, automobiles, bateaux, navir, etc..etc...

2021 idea : autonomous skeletons ?  :D
Aurevoir or bye-bye

OCWL

onepower

I though the perspective about aliens in the last part of the video was interesting.

What would you think if whenever we went to another place everyone started screaming, wetting there pants, shooting at us or running away?. Most aliens must think we're dense, like some kind of woodland creature with a brain the size of a pea. The aliens probably joke about us, those elusive creatures who start screaming and run away whenever they try to have a chat, lol.

Most are so self-centered they forget that we're aliens as well. We're as alien to them as they are to us. In every other place in the universe, by definition we are the aliens. Yet apparently this fact has seldom crossed anyone's mind.

The aliens are probably pretty cool and we seem to be the ones with issues. You know the, they are different so we should probably try to enslave or kill them thing. We haven't quite got past that shit show yet and have a ways to go. We're more like the crack smoking, gun toting neighbors nobody likes but still tolerates, lol.

It's kind of messed up...

AC

captainpecan

I completely get what you are saying. Still sounds more fishy than it needs to. For instance, if the meter never moved, but it generated infinite power, ESPECIALLY being a builder of the device, why wouldn't you want to hook an invertor to it and run stuff off of it for free??? I have built and studied many different devices to learn from them. I've made a few real nice devices combining what I've learned. One thing I guarantee you is that if I made one that did what he claimed, you can bet your butt I'd be so damn proud of it I would at the very least be using it to heat and cool my house.

I also am not one to always believe that age old conspiracy that everytime something doesn't work as planned or disappears, "They were after me"... don't get me wrong, I think everyone in here knows this has been fact and has happened. But everyone goes right to that explanation everytime. Just maybe it didn't work as good as claimed? That is the most logical outcome. Also, if I was hiding it in my garage because people were after me, I darn sure would not be blabbing all about it on a radio show.

But... I do believe his description fits so extremely close to an axial flux design, amd certain things he says tells me he is describing an actual device he may have built or at least has seen. But the most important details were not just left out as we often see. They just didn't even make sense in his case. Almost as if he is just embellishing his story. The "concept" he is referring to is sound. Not saying it's proven to work, but many of us have been working on it. In fact, I have a version similar to what he describes I've been working on for quite some time. Of course mine has a few strong twists that may or may not turn out to be beneficial. But that is of course the fun of it all. I'm trying a bit strange configuration of many things.

But hey, happy building! Sure wish there were pics of his device at least.

sm0ky2

For those interested:

A key point that Tesla was trying to get across to everyone,
was about storing the electricity from one coil, into a capacitor
to use in the next sequential coil.

He did this using spark-gap timing, but a modern transistor switching
circuit, or RLC timing could also be used.

The goal being to utilize the electricity between source and ground
before it goes to ground (and is wasted).

For instance, the charging current fed into a capacitor during charging
can be sent through a load first.
This, of course, requires more source current:
charging current + load current
but is governed by the capacitance and the discharge voltage.
Lets set these to be equivalent

Now - if this load is a stator coil, and the next adjacent coil is a generation coil
in reverse, and store that as well. Now you have both units of energy stored.
Discharge this through the next pair of coils, etc.

This motor runs with very minimal losses.
Consuming all of the electricity.

Compare this to a modern motor in which the electricity is dumped
through a coil straight to ground.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.