Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Kapanadze & S.Mark & Akula

Started by AreYouSure?, March 15, 2021, 12:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlaster

SIL,
Thank you for revelations which I am looking in to deeply.

Can you tell me why you selected that ferrite? The choice of ferrite can have a significant effect on the result.I mean the BH curve.
MB

MasterPlaster

Quote from: AlienGrey on March 15, 2021, 03:35:30 PM
I wouldn't bank on it. So regarding the Ferrox what did you use for that especially the
3 blanking plates he glues on the top of the two E Cores ?
Is this what you're after?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/62mm-Rectangular-Ferrite-Antenna-Bar-AM-MW-LW-Radio-Loopstick-Core/120852688164?hash=item1c2361ad24:g:Id0AAOSwZ-Ve4MNL

AlienGrey

Well if  i use am radio slab ferrite bar it will be different quality to the E section
I can buy the other half of the other E so i might as well use them as it will be fare easyer
to cut or grind as aerial ferrox is real hard to cut from that period in time besides the amount of
power I use is quite low and I have 4 powere solar cells to hand.

Thanks for the info any way

MasterPlaster

AG
I don't want to pretend that I know it all but this part of the design seems to be a voltage-fed Royer oscillator.
The first part  (E13003s) is a high frequency astable , modulated by this part.
If you have a high resolution copy of the schematic please send it as I can't read the number of the turns.

AlienGrey