Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

LET US ALL HELP RAYMOND BUILD THIS NEW FREE ENERGY MACHINE.

Started by seychelles, April 02, 2021, 11:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagnaProp

@Floor. A strange one indeed. If this pans out or not, it's good to know a Ray of hope is on the job.

h20power

Quote from: kolbacict on April 08, 2021, 03:07:51 PM
I can't do it. alternating current and high frequency are absorbed by water.
Constant voltage is unattainable due to high electrical conductivity.
I wanted to measure the capacity of the WFC  I'm tired already.

The truly sad thing is I showed high voltage being applied to a water bath way back in 2013 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWhQusfWuac and you people turn around and say it's impossible when I already done it? What's going on? Is this some kind of sick joke?!

I already did it and just need the funds to go the rest of the way.

h20power

Quote from: NdaClouDzzz on April 08, 2021, 03:32:53 PM
Greetings, Edward
I remember reading a few years back on some forum or something about someone donating a couple hundred thousand to someone working on Meyers tech. The person claimed that they donated the money and never got anything in return. Can't remember any names or where I read it. Does that story ring any bells?

I don't remember seeing anything like that but remember a lot donated to Russ back in the day and bypassed me when I was the one showing promising results, sad. Again here is a video of Gunther and I putting high voltage for the first time ever in a provable manor to a WFC for all the world to see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWhQusfWuac

NdaClouDzzz

Yeah, I can't remember who it was, but they were claiming that they donated a couple hundred to someone working on Meyers stuff and they didn't get anything promised in return. That would suck! Thank you for your contributions to the tech👍

kolbacict

Quoteand you people turn around and say it's impossible when I already done it?
I'm not saying that it's impossible, I'm just saying that I haven't succeeded yet. :)