Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Wheel Johann Bessler MT13

Started by thx4, May 27, 2021, 12:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thx4

https://youtu.be/nHzNsSkIoIs

Je ne pensais pas faire quelque chose d'aussi simple, à suivre...  :)

thx4

https://youtu.be/LFrVye8MZG8

J'ai fait plusieurs réglages et je vous présente le dernier...
Je ne vois pas pourquoi ça devrait être plus compliqué, une grande amplitude sur l'avant-bras avec des poulies en préparation.
L'avant-bras est utilisé comme un pendule, selon le réglage de la course, vous obtenez des résultats que je pense prometteurs.

onepower

thx4

Thanks for posting your video's, your workmanship and dedication is remarkable.

About twenty years ago I read all the literature I could find on the Bessler Wheel and also built quite a few prototypes. I never could get it working but still believe Bessler was credible.

I like to think of it this way, Bessler was a master craftsman, a clockmaker and avid inventor but claimed he built literally hundreds of prototypes before he could get one working. So we have our work cut out for us and this isn't for weekend warriors, lol.

In any case, keep up the good work. Could you tell us what kind of 3D printer your using?. My Prusa clone maxes out at 200mm x 200mm x 200mm but yours is obviously much larger.

Regards
AC

thx4

@onepower,
Merci pour vos encouragements, Bessler est récréatif, historiquement il s'est passé quelque chose...  :)
Alors je le cherche tranquillement mais rien d'impossible lors d'une balade de rêve ça peut arriver.
J'ai une "imprimante 3D Artillery Sidewinder X1 (300x300x400mm) et une Prusa Mk3.

Salutations.
JP

onepower

thx4
QuoteI have an "Artillery Sidewinder X1 3D printer (300x300x400mm) and a Prusa Mk3.
I have found that in 3D printing 100mm extra volume is a big deal and I'm always having to break up prints into smaller parts to work around the issue.

On Bessler's device, I found these links interesting...
https://www.lockhaven.edu/~dsimanek/museum/people/people.htm#bessler
https://www.lockhaven.edu/~dsimanek/museum/people/bessler.htm

I posted these links because the person who made them is a critic and they are in many respects our friends. Only a friend would point out the real flaws in our reasoning and once we understand said flaws only then can we move forward. Thus our real friends are people who tell us what we need to hear versus what we want to hear.

A quote from Bessler in the links above...
QuoteThe inward structure of the wheel is of a nature according to the laws of mechanical perpetual motion, so arranged that by disposed weights once in rotation they gain force from their own swinging, and must continue their movement as long as their structure does not lose its position and arrangement. Unlike all other automata, such as clocks or springs or other hanging weights which require winding up or whose duration depends on the chain which attaches them, on the contrary, these weights are the essential parts and constitute perpetuum mobile itself; as from them is retreived the universal movement which they must exercise so long as they remain out of the center of gravity; and when they come to be placed together, and so arranged one against another that they can never obtain equilibrium, or the punctum quietus which they unceasingly seek in their wonderous speedy flight, one or other of them must apply its weight vertically to the axis, which in its turn will also move.

Once again we need to examine what was actually said versus what we think was said. Quote from Bessler, "so arranged that by disposed weights once in rotation they gain force from their own swinging, and must continue their movement as long as their structure does not lose its position and arrangement".

Here we have many questions, what weights in "rotation"?, what kind of rotation?, was Bessler referring to the eight cylindrical internal weights rotating on axis or some mechanism which carries said weights or the wheel itself?. Then Bessler uses the term "swinging" which implies the internal weights are not simply rotating but in fact "swinging" ie. (a pendulum action internally) which implies some kind of lever/pendulum apparatus is involved. Thus from one seemingly benign statement I can imagine any number of physical/mechanical systems being involved.

Its a strange thing isn't it?, that the supposed critics who point out all the flaws in our reasoning could quite literally be pointing us in the right direction?. So we should never become so one sided in our thinking that we are not willing to accept criticism.

The fact remains that Bessler was in fact 1)an avid inventor, 2)a clockmaker who had advanced skills in low friction precision instruments, 3)claimed to have built literally hundreds of prototypes before finding success which implies untold determination. Thus he had all of the attributes one should have to make progress in such a narrow field of technology.

I for one believe what Bessler claimed based on these attributes...

Good luck my friend and I hope you nail this.

Regards
AC