Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Another boring Free Energy Debate

Started by onepower, August 28, 2021, 03:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

from 35-38% coal/gas to power efficiency to 58% co-generation efficiency !

BE that Change ! BE that Chance !  ::)

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/searchResults?submitted=true&locale=en_EP&DB=EPODOC&ST=advanced&TI=&AB=&PN=&AP=&PR=&PD=&PA=alfons+genswein&IN=&CPC=&IC=&Submit=Search

http://www.geocities.ws/cosbytech/

For example: Compression work can be estimated by dh. If thevapor to be compressed is cooled during the process by 50%dh, then 50% of the work of compression is done withoutmechanical work. AND the end result will be greater savings.All public buildings. high-rises, schools, remote facilities, shopping malls, and small communities can have their own electric plant. The undeveloped world will be spared the expense of stringing hundreds of miles and thousands of pounds of copper wire between central plants and users. The unit for a police station, school or McDonald"s restaurant could fit into a closet. Air and thermal pollution will be reduced to the minimum.

https://overunity.com/13744/free-power/15/

https://web.archive.org/web/20120903004151/http://whatistemperature.com/

Floor

Partial quote

Quote from: onepower on September 03, 2021, 11:39:47 PM

My greatest worry is what I know of energy technology, if we try to transition too FE to fast there will be trillions of dollars of stranded assets, untold bankruptcies effecting the economy which will ultimately effect tens of millions of jobs. These are real people just trying to make a living like you and myself who deserve consideration. Free energy is easy, but how do we make the transition to it?... in this respect I am lacking.

Regards
AC

If we do not make the transistions.
There will be trillions of dollars of stranded assets, untold bankruptcies effecting the economy which will ultimately effect tens of millions of jobs. These are real people just trying to make a living like you and myself who deserve consideration.

I'm pretty fed up with the planet's future being held ransom, and the justification
of this by greed.  Be the change.

seychelles

TRILLION OF DOLLARS LOCKED IN THE UNDERGROUND TUNNEL IN THE SWISS ALPS.
TRILLION OF STUPID DOLLARS LOCKED UP IN DIGITAL CRYPTO FUZZY WAZZY DIGITAL
HARDRIVES. BUT THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS NOT GREED. BUT ALL HUMANITY DO NOT
KNOW OUR TRUE PURPOSE OF TRIVIAL PANDEMIC EXISTENCE. AND THE REASON WHY
WE DO NOT KNOW IS BECAUSE EVERY THOUGHTS WORDS AND ACTION HAS TO BE OF
TRUE SELF INTENT. MAY IT BE GOOD OR BAD.

onepower

floor

QuoteIf we do not make the transistions.
There will be trillions of dollars of stranded assets, untold bankruptcies effecting the economy which will ultimately effect tens of millions of jobs. These are real people just trying to make a living like you and myself who deserve consideration.

I'm pretty fed up with the planet's future being held ransom, and the justification of this by greed.  Be the change.

I just wanted to point out our choices have consequences and show both sides of the story.

There are also different kinds of greed to consider. Many want free energy inventors to give them this technology and this would save a great deal of money on there utilities and fuel, is that not greed?. So the profit they would gain is comparable to the profit others in the fossil fuel industry would lose. So how is there greed any different than others?.

I often questioned how I succeeded in FE while so many others didn't. My conclusion was that it was greed in some sense, I wanted it more than others and was willing to do whatever it took and change my thinking/beliefs in order to get the job done.

That's the kicker isn't it?... many want free energy but there not willing to change there beliefs or way of doing things to get it. Not unlike the saying, you can lead a horse to water but cannot make them drink.

In fact it was never about other people and what they believe or do it was always on us as individuals. You could discover how free energy works just as well as anyone else. That's what I never could understand and many people claim to want FE then proceed to do everything in there power to ensure they never get it. They refuse to change when all that is required is change...

We should also be clear it's not the planet's future being held ransom, the planet will be just fine, it's us and our children's future in question. In fact most have already claimed there is no circumstance which could ever change there beliefs which will be there undoing. In nature things adapt and change or they die... this is the natural order of things.

Regards
AC

lancaIV

it's us and our children's future COMFORT in question  ::)  but : productive work does not harm