Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lüling magnet motor by Ufopolitics

Started by hartiberlin, September 27, 2021, 08:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

This is the new thread for the Lüling magnet motor.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Ufopolitics

Thanks Stefan, for opening this Thread for me!!

And I want to paste here the O.U Forum Agreement and Rules about the Builder's Boards and Threads in general:

Word from the O. U. administrator regarding the builders board and its topics.                                                         

"Each board can also have many different Threads, but the Builder will also be the moderator in all these Threads of his board...so remember this.  He has the power then to delete messages he does not like. If you want to criticize him in any aspect or find an error in his work, you should be friendly and let him know. If he does not like your critics and deletes it, you can only save your posting and then post it again into another board, where the builder has no moderator rights  and discuss it over there. this case I can not retrieve your critics postings, as it was already deleted, so better save your postings on your own hard disk, before you post it to the forum for later retrieval...
But I hope this will be all going in a good and friendly manner and people will not fall out over each other and don´t start name calling  and flame wars. "

Notes 1

The Builder is the moderator in all the threads of his board...so remember this.

He has the power then to delete messages he does not like.

Those deleted postings cannot be retrieved.

So, I will be enforcing and executing, exactly as it is written above.

This is My Builder´s Thread where I will expose the way I see Lüling's Motor Principle, was originally conceived and built, it is my point of view, and am not saying I could not be wrong, anyone can be wrong, and so do I.
However, on my first video of my setup, I demonstrate very clearly, it was a very successful build, it reached 400 plus RPM's while Lüling's reaches 298 RPM's...That tells me right there I am -somehow- on the right track.

And that was on a Plexiglass Model with Two Pairs of 1/2 Inch Neo 52 Grade Permanent Magnets, where ONLY two of those magnets are the one in charge to Spin the Rotor.

I can make a Full Metal Motor, because I have the Tools, the Equipment and the Expertise to do so, with much bigger Magnets, more complex mechanics and Pneumatics Systems.

But, for now, I would like to expand on this same simple model, before moving on a heavier metal setup, in order to share what I have learn so far...

For those that have not seen my Video, here it is:

Thanks very much for your interest in Lüling Motor and on this Thread!!

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

I would like to clarify that I am NOT claiming to be the First Lüling Follower-Builder that replicated this Motor using Pneumatics...

You Tube user Manfred Klug also built a Lüling Motor, based on Pneumatics, about Four Years ago...below is his #10 Video showing it running:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ6--Fqkdjs&t=17s

I believe it is a great build, a nice setup...

However, the reason why -I believe- his motor does not run stronger and faster...is due to his Magnetic arrangement, where there is no Neutralization Alignment.

His Rotor is based on Laminated Steel and no magnets...so it runs based on attraction from Magnets on Stator to a Steel Rotor, plus the moving Steel Arc also made of Steel...which would never, ever be as strong as Magnet to Magnet Interactions.

Regards
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

I want to establish some of my RULES about My Thread below:

1- This Setup is about a FULL ROTARY MAGNET MOTOR just like Lüling Motor is.

So, it means that ANY LINEAR ARRANGEMENT, or anything "NON FULLY ROTARY" posted here, through links, images, etc,etc, would be considered as "NON RELATED" and it would be DELETED, without any given explanation.

2- In My Setup, as in Lüling Motor, (As I see it) DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY ELECTRICAL INPUT to Run, meaning, NO COILS, NO ELECTROMAGNETS, NO SOLENOIDS, No Reed Switches, No Field Transistors, etc, and of course, NO BATTERIES REQUIRED.

So, any posts that start even "suggesting" the use of ANY OF THE ABOVE, or any possibility as to use ELECTRIC POWER, will be DELETED, as NON RELATED.

I know perfectly well, how to use ALL OF THE ABOVE IN MY SETUP, and I know it will work as well, BUT I WILL NOT BE USING ANY AT THIS POINT.

I have build Fully Electric Motors from SCRATCH, and, I mean REAL FULL METAL MOTORS, including DIFFERENT TYPES OF WINDINGS, NEVER SEEN BEFORE...INVENTED BY ME, MYSELF AND I.

And I have proof of ALL am saying and more...My videos are Public on My Youtube Channel, as well as ALL My Previous Threads in ENERGETIC FORUM about these Fields.

Resuming, and asking as a favor...Please, do not make me start deleting posts, just because of REASONS ABOVE, previously WARNED ABOUT.

ABOUT BUILDING THIS SETUP:

I MAKE MY OWN PARTS...and I do not mean in "wood" or "plastic"... ;D

I am referring to Stainless Steel, Regular Steel, Brass and Aluminum...I build from bushings to levers, to all shafts required for the assembly.
I can MIGWELD, TIGWELD, SOLDER, TORCH (Oxygen-Acetylene) to heat up, bend, cut,  Aluminum, Steel and Brass...
I have my own LATHE to shape almost everything I need from scratch.

I have all kind of AIR TOOLS to cut, press, grind, sand, polish, rivet, etc,etc all I want...

I also have Electrical Tools...

I have learned a long time ago, that it is always MUCH better, if you do not have to "DEPEND" upon ANYBODY ELSE to make your parts...

I also DO ALL MY SETUP FIRST IN 2D CAD, 3D CAD, before I start cutting and grinding parts...IN ORDER TO CHECK RIGHT ANGLES, RIGHT PATTERNS, RIGHT MOVEMENTS.

This BUILD REQUIRES A VERY HIGH PRECISION, PLUS MUST BE VERY, VERY sturdy (FIRMLY BUILT), meaning, NO WOBBLING, NOT UNEVEN, NOT UNBALANCED SPINNING...VERY ACCURATELY BUILT!!

WHY DID I WROTE ALL OF THE ABOVE?

BECAUSE I do not want You to waste your time and your money, if you would not be able to make it ALL by yourself, whether because of lack of the proper tooling, equipment or simply, capability-expertise to make it, without depending upon "Third Parties"...

I THANK ALL OF YOU for reading me and participating if you can and wish to REPLICATE my SETUP.

Next I will be displaying in detail (Graphics, CAD, Images) about NEUTRALIZATION the way I have ACHIEVED IT, related to My Build.

Regards and Thanks again.

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

stiplanet

thanks Ufopolitics we are looking forward to starting this new project, hoping that something functional will come out of this project.
best regards STI 8)