Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lüling magnet motor by Ufopolitics

Started by hartiberlin, September 27, 2021, 08:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Quote from: knovos on March 13, 2022, 05:11:29 PM
Wow, that is looking very good.
Very simple which is always the best design.
I don't see yet how the piston comes back, are the springs pushing and pulling?
I will try this!

regards,
Knovos

Thanks Knovos,

Yes, in this  image the Piston is backwards, pushing the rear gold disc and with added tension to Springs and locked, when you release the red trigger downwards, it releases piston and rear gold plate under spring tension PUSHES Piston forward...until gold disc stops at Blue center piece, but Piston is being ejected forward to then hit the front Gold Disc which adds more tension to spring...causing Piston to BOUNCE BACKWARDS in a matter of milliseconds...

You need to realize we setup these springs with an already existing Tension , not loose, so they do not need to start from zero...all this design does is to add more tension that what it is already being set.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello,

Here is another image, showing Piston retracted as previously shown, and then by releasing latch (Lock) Piston is propulsed forwards...
FIG 2 is actually a very short timed image that you see Piston extending spring by means of Brass, Gold Plate...as it Immediately Bounces back.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

Working on the 3D Model...

This would be what the Double Action OTF Piston look like...not finished yet...

On this Software (MAYA) I will be able to Animate the Strokes, the stretching of Springs and run the Frame rate very precisely...for my next video purposes

But, basically, I  wanted to build it in 3D before starting to Lathe Machine, CNC, Drill, Cut...grind  etc,etc...on  the Shop in  order to have every angle covered while simulating it running.

Also, and mainly...The Latch-Locking System (not shown here, still working on it)...I want to make it here first, articulate it (pivot) and see all the better ways to build it more effectively...

I am very confident this setup will work beautifully...and I could even dare to  say it would work better than the previous Pneumatic Piston...

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello,

One main thing that I have been thinking about are the Front and Rear Plates configuration...while going over the Physics which rule this device...

And then realize that these two plates could NOT be built too heavy...so, on the previous Graphic I have them with Brass color and pretty thick (they look like Training Weights...LOL)...then make it all work out in my mind...

Fact is, IF the plates are too heavy, they will kill the Piston Weight Inertia Forces at Impact with Plates before stretching the spring the required distance...

So, I will make them in Aluminum, and may insert a small Brass Sleeve at their center...later on.

Also, I will build these Plates in order their outer surface also slide on the inner surface of the Outer Housing...Like shown on previous Graph, for Plates to work more stable as less stress on main Piston Shaft...since they will be much more lighter.

This Piston could be sealed and work with a bit of Oil inside without leaking...

Just thinking out loud... ;D

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

RhineX

Hello,Ufopolitics

I watched your video. I think the principle you showed is similar to the 1975 J. William putt patent us3992132. I hope it can be helpful to you :)