Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3D Printer work wanted

Started by DonEMitchell, November 02, 2021, 09:44:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonEMitchell

Hello hello 3D printer owners with a twist, 

I know 3D printer mills are online, but I'd rather hire someone already into torus knots (Rodin coils, starship coils, any coils on a donut).

Here is an illustration of 1/8th of a torus knot support frame as grooves like a wooden wedge... (made with POVRay)

https://groupkos.com/dev/index.php?title=File:GOTK_13-8_3-group_wedgie2.jpg

How would I go about locating one of you guys with time and desire with a 3D printer and a bit of experience to make a few bucks? 

Is there a member exchange here?

This isn't about Rodin or others, but a different take on generating scalar waves with a 3:2 torus knot (trefoil)... which is hidden inside the 13:8 torus knot depicted in the wedgie illustration linked above.

There's some math discussed at the link, and I'll clarify whatever is needed.

When electrically energized across the outer diameter of a solid torus knot conductor, current flows from one side to the other in two paths around the knot loops, a left- and a right-hand helical path, clockwise and counter-clockwise around the torus.

Here are those two helical paths abstracted on a donut (torus) surface in red and green...
https://groupkos.com/dev/images/13-8_gotk_green-red-hand_3-group.png

There is magic geometry happening here!

The red and green paths flow current in opposite directions.  The 13:8 knot is almost the helical-slope of a 3:2 knot, and the result is a 3-phase 3:2 knot with four windings per phase.

This makes a three phase 3:2 knot times four.  And it is smooth and symmetrical for high-power resonance studies probing toward formation of a macro boson (glowing sphere, the quest of the old guard in the Tesla community, per Bill Beaty).

That boson forms as a spherical tension when scalar-energies form sufficient resonant accumulation, per my source.

The reason this is important enough to me to pay someone to print it (or carve it in plastic) is because a cancellation of magnetic flux occurs, partially, between the red and green halves, which always flow in opposite directions --due to the geometry and the Fibonacci magic.

So this is a bifilar 3-phase trefoil.

And, when activated with the super-duper gee-wiz alien ring amplifier of light...

Just kidding...

When activated from six points with six-wire three phase (push-pull chopped D.C.) in step-phase rotation (achieved by 3-qty 1-kilowatt flip-flops built with MOSFETs or better), the cancellation at resonance creates the set and setting the system was designed to do.

Building these donut wedgies for hire would be ground floor on this development launch of the two decade design discovery.

Oh, and maybe I should ask... is it OK to discuss antigravity tech from Wilbert Smith (1950-s)?

Warm regards from an old guy,
DonEM

This project involves real amateur science by a newbie woodworker.

Thaelin

What print material, current use is Petg.  Dimensions of size?
thay

DonEMitchell

Who are you.  Do you have a printer?  Do you have torus knot making experience? Will you provide copyright for hire on the drawings if paid?

Others that want to respond please provide, and message me privately.

ramset

Thay is the kind of man you could shake his hand and be done ( trust .. a man of his word)

Honor ... also an open source man !

Wilber Smith as I recently learned ..was also such a man ( open source man ?)
Or am I mistaken ?

Respectfully
Chet K

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Thaelin

I see you are seeking a person with a printer "and" Cad exp. Sadly, I am deficient in that area badly. About all I can do is to load up a .stl and print it.

Didn't mean to lead you on thinking I could.
thay