Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

build self running motor generator

Started by JackJohn, January 03, 2022, 08:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackJohn

You are absolutely right Sir, I'm Jack from Indonesia.
I need to explain that the 2 wires to the DC motor are from an external power supply because this device is still in the testing step ( uncomplete yet) so it is still in the process of being completed, while the description of how this device works will use a dc motor As rotor driver which will later be supplied by a capacitor bank, while the rotor rotation will induces a coil with an iron core around the magnet on rotor which functions as a generator Which will be stored in the capacitor bank in the hope that the output of the generator is greater than the power supply required by the driving motor.

JackJohn

JackJohn

Sorry for All Master I've been post on wrong place

pulp

Hi Jack,
can't open the channel from the first post - channel does not exist.
Regards,

JackJohn

Quote from: pulp on January 05, 2022, 04:00:12 PM
Hi Jack,
can't open the channel from the first post - channel does not exist.
Regards,
Sorry My chanel  move ini this link, don't forget to subscribe Please
https://youtu.be/5swauvcFsIg