Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Milkovic's Pendulum

Started by Johnsmith, January 11, 2022, 09:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnsmith

Quote from: kolbacict on January 12, 2022, 02:44:46 AM
I have a question why an ordinary pendulum (not double) on a stand
swinging for so long.  In his video, which he compares it to spinning a flywheel
that stops much faster. Within a minute, it is still swinging.
I can't do that. Even with very good bearings, my pendulums stop in half a minute. ???

p.s.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6pHcgtK5Os
It's mine. :)

Most likely the stand that he is using doesn't let him give his pendulum a harder push. What helps to determine
how long it swings is the amount of energy that you give it. Also if you watch it at .25 speed, the fulcrum is
lifting when the weight is swinging from right to left. That decreases the drop of the weight.
In this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1cKWIAFT0I it can be seen that the swing of the pendulum is
not timed with its lift or drop. If you watch only the crossbar you'll notice that its movement is haphazard. To attempt
perpetual motion, that timing would need to be corrected.

kolbacict

QuoteMost likely the stand that he is using doesn't let him give his pendulum a harder push.
The vibrations of the table at the appropriate frequency can energize the pendulum ...

Johnsmith

Quote from: kolbacict on January 12, 2022, 11:18:58 AM
The vibrations of the table at the appropriate frequency can energize the pendulum ...

The table doesn't directly interact with the pendulum so it really can't influence it. As I work through the design
of what might allow a pendulum to swing perpetually you'll understand why. What everyone will need to consider
is the math behind how a pendulum swings. What this will allow is to time the difference between when a pendulum
swings with a stationary fulcrum and a fulcrum that drops. For a perpetual pendulum it really won't be necessary
but it does show how the length of the pendulum and its period is influenced by gravity. And by not understanding
this, it would be difficult to make one perpetual.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9xm9RPVgdw

Johnsmith

I tried going to the next step on the pendulum and I think SketchUp wants me to upgrade to SketchUp Pro @ $300 a year.
I can work around that by downloading my drawings and going to my local library. This will slow things up but I do have
my build which I'm trying to get ready so I can start testing again.
With the details I added to the pendulum, they're pulleys but with the program dragging just have to wait to do more.

p.s., with something like this, if a person was familiar with blueprints or 3D design programs then just an outline would be needed.

sm0ky2

Quote from: kolbacict on January 11, 2022, 12:49:36 PM
Does a self-running double Milkovich pendulum actually exist?
It didn't work out for me. It didn't work out yet. ;)

Pumpjacks are not self running, no.
They can be almost as efficient as a large clock
Minus the cost of operating the pump.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.