Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Basic wind turbine to generate LX for heat only.

Started by Paul-R, January 20, 2022, 11:17:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

With all these weather events, there are a lot of people who are freezing cold.

I have just been asked what electric motors can be salvaged from scrapped domestic machines which, when driven by a turbine, will deliver electricity.
It is not as easy as one would think to reply to include most possibilities. Heat only, so no concern for frequency and only a practical concern for voltage and current.

For instance, hang from a branch of a tree a savonius type setup connected to a motor and run a cable back to various resistance loads creating the heat ............
It should be as cheap as chips. What do people look for at a recycling center?

Floor

Most electric tread mills have a permanent magnet motor, that can be used as
a generator without modifications. The drive motors from many electric wheel chairs /
three wheelers also. These come with a gear box that might be useful as well.

Paul-R

Thanks for that useful stuff, F. My problem is that I can't find Patrick's description of how to build one from scratch. With his site off the air, and www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl very welcome but not as full, the plans have gone. I think it is matter of a stator with a load of coils with their axis square to a rotor consisting of a load of neos flat on.