Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to quantify and engineer devices to work with the Aether

Started by volantis, February 03, 2022, 02:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

volantis

Quote from: Floor on February 04, 2022, 10:52:31 AM
Is your book, to be specific, one that yields itself to understanding by the non academically inclined ?
You should be able to perform basic algebra if you want to understand the equations, and to be able to apply them to an engineering project.

Whether you will be able to understand the book, or not, will depend on you. Give it a read and find out.
sota.aetherwizard.com

Dave

volantis

Quote from: forest on February 04, 2022, 11:02:59 AM
What about simple ordinary induction based on Faraday laws ? Do you know Clemente Figuera patents ?

I had not heard about the Clemente Figuera patent before. I just looked it up and it is brilliant. I need to look into this some more. Do you have good links?

The Faraday laws are the same in MKS units and also in my new QMU units insofar as magnetic flux per time equals potential. However, when inductance is calculated it should be equal to potential per resonance.

indc = potn / rson

where rson is resonance and is equal to frequency squared.

However, your inquiry is leading me to a new discovery with regard to calculating inductance. In the Aether Physics Model there is a unit called "curl" where:

curl = 6.333 x 10^4 coul^2 / kg * m

Wherever curl appears in an equation, its numerical portion is equal to radians. So to produce an inductance of 100 mH with 30 m of wire would require a curl of 4.737 x 10^-3 curl, which is equal to 4.737 x 10^-3 radians.

30 m / 100 mH = 4.737 x 10^-3 curl

I just need to figure out what the radians refer to in terms of coil winding.

In QMU, curl is equal to velocity per magnetic flux. The reciprocal of curl is equal to permeability. And just as in the MKS system of units, permeability is still equal to inductance per length.

I hope I can find a resource that will help me to better understand the Clemente Figuera patent. I think I may gain some new insight by studying this.

Floor

@ volantis

You might find these types of interactions of interest as well.

https://overunity.com/14311/work-from-2-magnets-19-output-2/msg563518/#msg563518

best wishes

volantis

Quote from: forest on February 05, 2022, 02:32:25 PM
You can find most of the info here https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

and article https://alpoma.net/tecob/?page_id=8258
I managed to find those links by doing a search. I was hoping that someone on this forum has been building the device as seen in the original patent.

Since replying to you this morning, your question inspired me to make another important physics discovery. I have been wracking my brain for the past twenty years trying to figure out how to get rid of the weirdness of Maxwell's equations. I finally did it, and surprise of surprises, the solution is directly related to the Schwarzschild solution for light defraction around massive bodies and the perigee precession of objects orbiting massive objects. By the time this gets fully fleshed out, I will have completely fixed all of the mysteries of physics. So thank you very much for your inspiring question.

You can see the first clue of the solution I am referring to at this page in the section under Inductance:
https://sota.aetherwizard.com/units#indc

I am freely releasing this information in case someone else wants to try to beat me to the punch here in the final stretch of developing the Aether Physics Model. I suspect nobody will take up the challenge, and I will get 100% credit for completely revamping physics.