Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Converting mass responsible for Dark Matter into Energy

Started by MGsid, February 23, 2022, 05:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MGsid

Hi,

I want to share a concept for new type of renewable energy generator. The source of energy is mass present in space, mass responsible for the so called "Dark Matter". This device will convert this mass into energy by creating spiral shaped electromagnetic field.

It is fairly simple to build, and I encourage anyone who has some skills with building electro-mechanical devices to build it. Or anyone who want to test it and have some fun.
It should work on any scale, so building even small device, just to prove the concept, should be enough.

I also encourage everyone for discussion and posting questions. I will explain everything as we go.

I will attach presentation PDF file. Presentation explains in more detail concept behind the generator and basic setup of its crucial components. The rest is up to the builders imagination.

As I said, I encourage everyone for discussion.

MGsid

Hi,
This is an updated version of the presentation. This one also explains briefly how UFO's work, where does they get energy from and how they are able to cancel their mass.

adrouk

Can you attach a picture with your device ? As I can guess you already built few

MGsid

I've tried to build few versions of this generator, one with rotor and one as a modified Tesla coil, but I lack some technical skills to finish it. I can post some pictures of what I've made so far, if you want. The tesla version. I don't have pictures of previous version. Just give me a day or so.

e2matrix

I always like seeing ideas based on nature, spirals, and the Golden Ratio (Phi).  This does look like it would not be too difficult to build.  Thanks for sharing.