Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Holcomb Energy Systems:Breakthrough technology to the world

Started by ramset, March 14, 2022, 11:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

Since 1995 I do espacenet R&D,beside original patent and offered e-document clearly also cited and citing documents analyzing ,to see the technical standart and/or " open source" free " claims"applications use !

#17,18 : the given patents from google :

similar documents lists !

A Johnsmith probably would think,after research :  ;) AHA,take me on / take on me ! ;D
wmbr
OCWL

Jimboot

Quote from: lancaIV on March 16, 2022, 03:05:15 PM

A Johnsmith probably would think,after research :  ;) AHA,take me on / take on me ! ;D
wmbr
OCWL
That's stuck in my head now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

MagnaProp

Quote from: pix on March 16, 2022, 01:18:51 PM
He "discovered" that  weak magnetic field is amplified by ferromagnetic material  ::)
That threw me off as well. I hope this is real and hope that explanation was dumbed-down way too much for the layman. I thought his electron spin idea was interesting until he says that it's based on metal creating a better magnetic field than plastic.

seychelles

PERMANENT MAGNET IS INVOLVED IN THE CENTER CORE BUT NOT DISCLOSED.

lancaIV

Quote from: seychelles on March 17, 2022, 04:22:57 AM
PERMANENT MAGNET IS INVOLVED IN THE CENTER CORE BUT NOT DISCLOSED.
Magnet : ~  Tamagochii https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamagotchi   WHAT IS LIFE ? The MINIMUM ,strange
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD0Mm6WIcYs

EINS SEIN WITH YOU ?

Entering Police Department : "A permanent magnet is  :( stalking me  ! "
                       Police agent : " ??? ,You are not the first ! :-\ It is becoming PANDEMICAL,I think so ! ??? "

How long ? per manere ? For staendig ,for ever, let us hope "anstaendig,polite" !
"For ever" : Arpad Boday shorts this "ever" to circa 1000 years ! Fine,not to long ! Fine R&D-er  ::)

Tschau
OCWL