Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy as simple as it gets

Started by indigo22, April 01, 2022, 08:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

Update:

I removed the saltwater and left the bottom layer.
No free energy here. I suspect I did something wrong, like the saltwater water turning blueish green. Probably not a good source of aluminum? I guess I'll try with aluminum foil next time like in the video.
😮‍💨

kajunbee

If you used epsom salt then your blue water is likely copper sulfate.

https://youtu.be/XGEv9RGrvNY

FreeEnergy

Update:

So..
I'm going back to my rechargeable batteries experiment.
I went ahead and bought a "Songhe DC-DC 0.9V-5V to 5V PFM 600MA Step Up Boost Converter Supply" to add to the system.
I also bought a "HQRP 500f 2.8V Super Capacitor" to add to the system and returned the old one.
I also bought a "Onite USB LED Camping Light" to plug in to the system.

What I want to do first is drain all 3 rechargeable batteries, then charge up the capacitor; then quickly hook up the capacitor to the system in parallel like in previous post.

Thanks

✌️

FreeEnergy

(B) for Battery

(C) for Capacitor

(USB VB) for USB Voltage Booster

captainpecan

Quote from: FreeEnergy on April 27, 2022, 05:33:41 PM
(B) for Battery

(C) for Capacitor

(USB VB) for USB Voltage Booster
Did you mean to hook the cap across the 3rd battery? Or were you wanting to dunp the 3 series batteries into the cap? Is this how you meant it, or are you wanting to hook the C- to the other side of the USB vb? Just trying to understand your test.