Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just another Don Smith thread

Started by nix85, April 11, 2022, 10:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nix85

Regarding TPU core, from https://www.scribd.com/document/37391777/Steven-Mark-TPU

After the test the inventor cut the toroidally shaped device into segments (though not the controller box located at the center of the device). These samples consisted of an array of circumferentially arranged coils and wires grouped around a core made of a cork like substance.

October 29, 1995 Roland Schinzinger

nix85

Quote from: whitelightningwizard on April 23, 2022, 04:10:06 PM
well I do listen to Don, but he didn't spoon feed ppl he made one think it and work it out.

That's what Zila said, you have to take into consideration i know everything she said and every time you quote her without quoting her i will surely know it. BTW i agree with her on that.

u mentioned his matchbox sized device with no caps no coils. ever put two transistors on top of one another and measure C between them? parasitic c b/w adjacent transistors. like Fogal transistor w/o cap. he gave hint- he said everything has LC&R, even solid state passive components.

I did not do that particular test but i said already when replying about Zila's copper tube setup that everything has LC (and of course R) value. This is basics, probably everyone here knows this.

TPU wound on cork... well not mine.  ;D u must've missed the post where zilano disclosed TPU is a Leedskalnin PMH used to charge cap. then she gave example of using it to power Kapanadze type circuit and u have a kW self-runner device.

Whatever you did has no relation to SM's TPU ;D Zilano didn't know how TPU worked. If you want to understand TPU better read Energy Conservation Device Disclosure (Otto; Roberto) in attachment.

Quotenot sure what u think flyback means but its a method of feedback with another coil to switching transistor. depending on core type some have in-built diode like tv yoke but I don't touch those kind.
NST does similar its just HV HF power supply already potted.

:) Seems you confused what flyback means. Firstly, i'd suggest you to read my post below to learn deeply how ordinary transformer works and how flyback CONVERTER works cause technically it is not a transformer cause output is not proportional to turns ratio but a coupled inductor. Flyback refers to the cathode ray in the TV "flying back" to the left side of the screen (looking from behind screen) at the moment flyback's secondary discharges. If flyback had no diodes it would not be a flyback, it would be a ferrite core transformer. Also, transistors are irrelevant, switching can be done by a vacuum tube, mechanical switch or whatever means.

https://overunity.com/18878/reactive-current-parallel-rcl/msg564961/#msg564961

QuoteI use neither air nor ferrite core, but MetGlas and even better permeability material. "The magnetic equivalent of negative resistance is hidden, being the increase of magnetic permeability." -don

I know Don used Metglas and have his quotes on it, that small device i spoke of 10W in 10kW is Metglas as well as are those huge toroids you see in his photos. He explicitly said those are wound on Metglas.

As i wrote in first post i ordered from China 400$ supposed 50,000+ permeability permaloy core which turned out to have permeability worse than air. Thankfully ferrite is good enough.

QuoteI would love to get into this more detail, but there is almost no one I can talk to about this. everyone throws old theories at me like dogma and here am just trying to impart a different way of thinking or looking at the thing b/c 125 year old theories of electricity just don't cut it.

Who is "throwing dogma and 125 year old theories" at you, i sure am not, in fact, i am farther away from dogma and old theories than you.

Also, get off your high horse, you know far less than you think you do. I am not putting you down, just saying as it is.

QuoteI was amazed at Zilano's unwavering positivity and willingness to share with others and it inspired me to pay it forward, so-to-speak.

She was willing to share but how "unwavering" was she when she DELETED ALL HER POSTS.

Quoteno offense meant, but u don't think about what I said. from ur ignition coil down u have a spark at the spark plug, pull that wire out and put a piece of metal in the connector and arc it out onto battery positive while car is running, then arc it to neg. IT JUMPS TO BOTH. so if it jumps to pos then sec current is neg, if it also jumps to neg then sec current is also pos, its pos and neg at same time. which is NEUTRAL.

So in other words Coulomb's law just went in the trash can. means u can also put North-North poles or South-South poles together. means we have to rethink electricity from 100 or more years ago till now.

No offense taken and no one can guess your thoughts if you do not express them properly. READ what you wrote:

"ur pic of ignition coil is good example b/c that bottom HV wire is shorted to pri pos. so one single wire makes a primary and secondary field.
this means ur spark is actually neutral charge b/c it will jump to battery neg AND battery pos which is 100% dead short with that connecting wire there."

Who can from this get that you meant

"pull that wire out and put a piece of metal in the connector and arc it out onto battery positive while car is running, then arc it to neg. IT JUMPS TO BOTH"

No one can. So what if you do that and it jumps to both, No, it does not mean "Coulomb's law went in the trash", current will take all possible paths to close the circuit. Nothing strange about that one.

QuoteOld Fords and Commodores used to run "waste-spark management" where they don't have that wire connecting pri and sec they actually fire BOTH sides of the coil into two different cylinders both b4 top dead center. better economy and motor runs smoother. so big take away is there is no waste spark, only waste electricity.

Again you talk in semi-nonsensical manner trying to sound like Zilano. What is ""fire BOTH sides of the coil" supposed to mean, potential difference is built up between two sides of the coil, spark fires between them, not just from one side or the other. So it's pointless to address the rest of that paragraph.

QuoteYes amps is waste and gain is amps, but why waste at the start of OU circuit? doesn't it make sense to waste it in load where u want it?

Just thoughts to consider.

Cheers

Already addressed that, who cares about 10W or even 200W if you're getting many kW on the output. Sure even that can be eliminated but is of no particular importance.

nix85

Quote from: whitelightningwizard on April 23, 2022, 04:44:37 PM
the 800W tabletop TPU Steve cut into had two smaller toroids at the center u call "controller box" - that was the generator not the outer bit he cut.

simple misdirection.

Cheers

Coils are essential part of the generation system, box was probably just pulse/frequency generator. You compared it to LS PMH which is using an iron core and does not use frequencies of any kind, totally different from TPU.

nix85

There, he stoops to sarcasm and runs away just cause i corrected him few times, why some people just say stuff if it's not thoroughly researched/understood, it's better to say nothing.

Nothing surprizing and just proves, again, just cause someone gets something to work, does not in any way mean that person understands exactly what he's doing and underlying principles.

nix85

See how much money and time he spent trying to get it to work, i might say that alone proves my point, when one really understands (is able to draw solutions from higher spheres) one needs not tons of money or time but unfortunately (or not) it usually takes such great investments before one allows himself to listen to intuition better, instead of tons of money i invest tons of mind power, result is the same. May i remind that i been experimenting with this only few weeks and most of that time as usually doing it in my mind, analyzing circuits and what exactly happens and improving/completing my setup.

LOL "when he tries to explain it" as if he is the one to explain anything, as if Zila did not explain it all 11 years ago and Don before that.... Firstly i am not conventionally educated and i am deeper in this stuff than him despite the fact he has succeeded and i have still not (again, i just started experimenting with this approach few weeks ago). I am not greeting him with "no-no" attitude. I never denied his success, all i did is question his level of knowledge and understanding according to his statements which indicate certain lack of both. Just take the example how he took the fact that when you place the ignition coil output over the battery it would jump to both terminals to conclude it violates the Coulomb's law while it actually does not, current simply takes all possible paths to close the circuit, etc. Yes, we all make mistakes including me but i at least try to make sure to understand things deep enough so i don't make such basic mistakes. Zila as a girl had natural predisposition to use her intuition and so she succeeded fast, after just 5-6 months, but downside is such short time is not enough for deep understanding of all the principles involved (conventional and not) to crystalize on a deeper level so she made many mistakes like "core will saturate at higher frequency" altho it is exactly the opposite etc.

Never mind saying nothing, all this is serving it's purpose to somewhat remove the veils/fog from the minds of many.

TPU is irrelevant as is the question if prime mover is self powered or not.

I have no questions for you but if others have may they ask anything they want.