Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Capture Radiant Energy via Coils

Started by archon79, January 21, 2007, 04:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronotte

Carl,
I did the test you proposed: compare the Otto's collector coils connections vs simplr serial connections.
Result is that with serial connection you have spikes 5 -6 time bigger in amplitude...but not rot mag field.
In my case with Otto connection I've max 100V, with series connection about 650V.

Roberto

starcruiser

Roberto,

If we now add another frequency which is either higher or lower, we should get a rotating field again due to the hetrodyning effect.

I have not tried the TPU with 2 HV coils yet, only one, my next set of tests will use 2 HV coils.

The only issue I am facing with using these HV coils is that my scope cannot display the entire waveform! My scope can do (full deflection, highest setting) 200V/div 8 div, thus only 1600vp-p and my scope goes full screen when just measuring the feedback coil! under load I get it to drop to roughly 200vpp. I am still working on the spark gap design which will use a magnet to quench the spark. I also need to see if this will help with the unidirectional flow issue.

I have noticed though that if I place the spark gap after the collector coil the coil reduces the operating range (frequency) to the 3Khz area (this is based on a collector with 15 turns of 16AWG stranded wire). I had a wider range with the spark gap in the leadin to the coil. I am wondering how this will change with a single turn collector or just a change in the number of turns. humm....

What I like about this setup is the signal sources do not have to be sync'd since we want a difference in them. also the operating frequency so far is closer to SM's TPU.

More to test....
Regards,

Carl

ronotte

Carl,
I'm very interested about your spark-gap tests, please let me know further results. For my side I'm preparing to do some tests of the same kind but by using a less dangerous method perhaps not so efficent!
I'm starting to build an arrangement that does use a 'shuttling capacitor' a-la-T.Bearden to provide the voltage discharge into TPU. In this way I should easily reach the 6 - 12 KHz needed for my 6" TPU all copper (in my case the sweet freq are: 6, 8 and 12 KHz) with a much less current supply!.
With Otto arrangement but also with all-serial wiring I'm able to glow bright red a 60 W/220V light bulb with a 10V @ 2 A supply, so the goal is to see if with electrolitic cap discharge will be possible to obtain a better conversion.
After that I'm preparing to build a new 4" TPU with another philosopy...it will be lighter ...no more than 80gm.
So at work!
Roberto

ronotte

Carl, here's how I intend to do
Roberto

MeggerMan

Hi Ronotte,
A TL494 can achieve most of this circuit (Osc, flip-flop, duty) except for the indivdual pulse width timing.
You could perhaps connect to a 555 in monostable mode.
Using descretes, perhaps an oscillator with a saw tooth output, 3 comparators, a flip-flop and a mosfet driver.
If you follow the schematic for the TL494 you could create a device from descretes but with two different duty cycles by using the ramp of the oscillator and a comparator.
Is there an advantage to be gained by pulse charging the cap?

Regards
Rob