Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What is overunity?

Started by onepower, June 07, 2022, 04:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

I am not yet qualified to comment on (non-super) electrical conduction / induction devices.
While there are countless claims to overunity, the math is generally unfavorable by material choice.

That is not to say that creating emf disturbances cannot lead to a (net) energy from our perspective.
Just that i do not have successful experience enough to speak on these issues outside the theoretical.

I do feel it should be at least accounted for in this discussion, given the number of electromagnetic devices in progress.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Quote from: onepower on June 09, 2022, 11:57:02 AM
stivep

Unity is COP=1, the input or cause is always equal and opposite to the output or effect. COP1 is the natural order of things for obvious reasons otherwise any natural system could grow or gain energy exponentially and chaos would ensue.

Regards
AC

That sounds a lot like the commonly accepted theories of universal expansion.
I, myself cannot accept these theories as they stand, afterall expansion posits that we are at the center of expansion, while big-bang from which it is inherited posits this location very far away.
Making it contradictory to itself.

That with the number of observable galaxies moving towards us, its pretty much garbage to assume the universe is infinitely 'growing'
Rather that it expands and contracts in specific regions plottable in a mathematical formula.
Giving it the shape of a quadrapole electromagnet. Folds in on itself in 4 places.
But thats neither here nor there, pardon the pun.

The point is, (atoms and molecules withstanding) if the natural order of things were COP=1,
i dont think any of us would be here.
I believe that natural order of things ranges from:
COP=0   A completely destructive system
to COP = infinity.      A completely constructive system

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

onepower

Smoky2
QuotePerpetual Motion is NOT, however, the same as "Overunity".

Overunity implies that the system is NOT in a state of motile equilibrium,
but rather constantly providing energy to outside systems.

Many think that the laws of science are rigid but in fact there are many grey areas and misunderstandings.

For example, the COE demands that any cause should produce an equal and opposite effect and this is true. Otherwise were left with the notion that something can be created from nothing which is illogical. It took a long time to figure out this quagmire but in the end I found OU is valid and the laws of science and the COE are as well.

You see the problem is not science but the kind of logic and reason most use to justify a position. Many use the appeal to purity or authority fallacy supposing that many know better than them and there logic is infallible. Many also rely on the bandwagon fallacy supposing that just because more people believe something longer it is more justified. However we have irrefutable proof none of this is true because our knowledge and beliefs are always changing and were always making progress. Ergo, nothing is static and everything changes eventually.

As it were I found the impossible problem of overunity fairly straightforward. Logically, if unity means cause and effect must always be equal and opposite then overunity means there must be a secondary mechanism present which prevents unity from occurring. So your line of reason is much better than most and not far off the mark.

In fact, many FE inventors claimed the system they devised was based on the premise that it was perpetually seeking an equilibrium it was never allowed to find. Ergo, a secondary force or effect was present which prevented unity/equilibrium from occurring. In which case these inventors quite literally told us exactly what they were trying to do... prevent equilibrium.

This is the procedure...
1)We should educate ourselves and seek an intimate understanding of exactly what happens in our devices and why.
2)We should seek ways and means to prevent what we don't want to happen and action to promote what we do.
3)Keep trying until something works.

Regards
AC

h20power

I will add to that Onepower in that we need to constantly look at nature and learn how it does things as that moves us to understand a lot of said "Grey Areas we have in science." When it comes to nature generally speaking it does things in the most efficient ways possible as the survival of the fittest demands it!

I remember well when regoing over photosynthesis many told me I was just wasting my time as it's all said and done. But I didn't listen to them as I had questions that needed answers that main stream science wasn't able to answer. Simple questions like, "How does a plant break the bonds of the water molecules?" When going over photosynthesis very carefully I found the answer to my question. That answer lead to a whole new theory of how nature goes about breaking the bonds of molecules as water isn't the only molecule that is broken down by taking the electrons away from the atoms that make up the molecules.
I find that right now at this very moment folks don't see this new theory as important and treat it as a waste of words as they simply haven't tried to apply the theory to unknowns experimentally as of yet. I find that folks that just cling to the laws of thermal dynamics as the holy grail that can not be broken simply are not open minded to the fact we don't know everything there is to know about the world around us and beyond. These people act as we know all there is to know and thus really will have no more scientific discovery in our world with the way they act towards any new claim. They fail to realize that those laws of thermal dynamics fail to answer how it is we are alive.

Shalom,
Edward Mitchell
https://gofund.me/09b949fa

kolbacict

It turns out, we heat two completely identical bimetallic plates,
one is free, the second moves some kind of load, in short it does work.
The amount of heat will be different spent to heat up to one
temperature?
If two identical springs are lowered into a salt solution and a multimeter is connected, then there will be no current. But if one spring is compressed (or stretched) - a current will flow through the external circuit.
Is that really true ??