Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Real No Lenz Generator (opposite Lenz Effect) Watch Video

Started by JackJohn, June 17, 2022, 05:39:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kolbacict

How can you do not understand!
If we make and selfrotated such a simple "хрень", it will be possible to put it on a closet, in front of our eyes.
Let there be little practical use from it. But it will inspire you to new achievements. It's worth more.

JackJohn

Quote from: kolbacict on June 19, 2022, 08:37:30 AM
How can you do not understand!
If we make and selfrotated such a simple "хрень", it will be possible to put it on a closet, in front of our eyes.
Let there be little practical use from it. But it will inspire you to new achievements. It's worth more.

I think there is some truth in what you said, I will try to make a small version as you wish and I don't think it's too difficult for that I just use a JackJohn coil (my concept) with several components. Unfortunately I am very weak in electronics skills but I will still try it and as soon as possible I will upload the Device Test Video on my Dailymotion chanel .
Thanks 

once more
I see you are very rich in knowledge and experience maybe you have seen a stator iron core like this can you explain what the former engine stator is? because the copper wire coil is similar to the QEG design
https://youtu.be/xZKU14cRyIc

kolbacict

Quote from: JackJohn on June 19, 2022, 10:23:03 AM
I see you are very rich in knowledge and experience maybe you have seen a stator iron core like this can you explain what the former engine stator is? because the copper wire coil is similar to the QEG design
https://youtu.be/xZKU14cRyIc
Well, that's not entirely true.  I still no managed to make something self-rotating.
And Mr. Rakarsky does not want to help me with this.  :)
So I can't say anything about your video. However, I had an idea.
Since at the initial stage of construction of a self-rotating wheel, the interaction forces between the magnets and coils are small. Due to lack of experience and knowledge.
I suggest using a pendulum instead of a wheel.
Less energy will be spent on its movement. ;)

JackJohn

Quote from: kolbacict on June 20, 2022, 01:29:12 AM
I suggest using a pendulum instead of a wheel.
Less energy will be spent on its movement. ;)

In my opinion, for the mechanical version of the self-rotating device, I prefer to use the V Gate magnet concept because in that system we already get 75% free spins in each cycle. so it's just a matter of dealing with the remaining 25% and that can be done by combining the V Gate with the Flywheel / DC pulse which is already very well known for its very high efficiency or bedini coil. The task is to unite all these parts

kolbacict

Quoteby combining the V Gate with the Flywheel / DC pulse which is already very well known for its very high efficiency or bedini coil.
I did  combine this V-gate with anything.  :)
Even, do not believe it, with a double Milkovich pendulum.
I haven't seen anyone do this, I made it up myself. 8)
And I also believe that there should be no power sources, no batteries.
Here in the device below, there are no batteries, but they say that it rotates. ;)